Fake Trump Dossier Author Confesses To Using Unverified Information
Create Post

Fake Trump Dossier Author Confesses To Using Unverified Information

December 22, 2017

OAN Newsroom

Court documents reveal the fake Trump dossier was based on unreliable information.

Former British spy Christopher Steele confessed in court the dossier was based on — quote — “limited intelligence” and did not represent verified facts.

chrus-777x421.jpg
    Christopher Steele, former British intelligence officer in London Tuesday March 7, 2017 where he has spoken to the media for the first time . Steele who compiled an explosive and unproven dossier on President Donald Trump’s purported activities in Russia has returned to work. (Victoria Jones/PA via AP)

An open-source investigation revealed the dossier was based on 10-year-old Wall Street Journal articles. penned by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife.

Fusion GPS recruited Steele to manufacture the dossier, which was paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

This comes as GOP lawmakers are questioning the competence of the DOJ and the FBI, who reportedly based their Russian collusion probe on the fake dossier.

Similar Threads:

this should be enough to totally disprove the allegations against Trump, and should completely impeach both the DNC and Hildabeast, both of whom should be required to PAY for all expenses incurred by the fraudulent INVESTIGATIONS that this phony dossier has spawned.... JAIL time for the instigators should also be part of the punishment.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    More Horsechit from a bunch of Whiney A$$ sore Losers AKA Leftest Rat$

I would love to see jail time for all of them, and more added on for the uranium 1 dealings.

I'll offer a compromise, if we can't jail all the bastards, let's just jail hillary. I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I'll offer a compromise, if we can't jail all the bastards, let's just jail hillary. I'd be happy.
    well, I could live whit that, I'd be just a bit disappointed but I could live with it...

Russ, you can shetcan the hostile attitude toward Hillary. We all know how much you want her. I'll never forget that time you told me, you would crawl through 3 miles of land mines and machine gun fire.....just to see her panties go by in a laundry truck.

I think that it would take more then one truck for those big drawers.

George......did the "Home" let you out for the Christmas Holidays? Good to see you on site.....makes most of us feel young again, brother.

Thread Information