WATCH: Conservatives Unite To Support President’s Request
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WATCH: Conservatives Unite To Support President’s Request

(I added in the Video for Billy I didn't want to think I was getting out of practice)

December 15, 2017

OAN Newsroom

The company behind the anti-Trump dossier admits to hiring the wife of a top Justice Department official to help investigate the president.

According to court documents Wednesday, Glenn Simpson said his company Fusion GPS paid Nellie Ohr to analyze president trump during his 2016 campaign.

Simpson also said he met with Nellie’s husband Bruce Ohr to discuss their findings on Russia and the election.

Bruce has since been demoted for concealing his meetings with the company.

The revelations are raising concerns over the conflict of interests in the Russia probe, prompting the president’s legal team to demand a second special counsel.

One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

Similar Threads:

I like this woman,...

I like her also, Pat...thanks for the video, but I do know how to read, if the words aren't over 5 letters long.
    That's all this crap has been....a front to distract Trump and his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I like her also, Pat...thanks for the video, but I do know how to read, if the words aren't over 5 letters long.
    That's all this crap has been....a front to distract Trump and his team.
    I know, me too, I just wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten how to put u a vid...lol

Time to fire Mueller and end his faux Russian collusion investigation and investigate THIS!

Funny but Nellie Ohr rhymes with Nellie the w****!

I would....just once this year, like to see all the Republicans get riled up and demand Muller be shet canned, and start investigating the FBI, Clinton's, and all their puppets. This total disregard to all the undisputable evidence against Clinton and the Democratic party is unconstitutional and a slap in the face to Justice.

BINGO Mongoose....

When the hell is all of this talk, talk, talk going to stop and action start...???

I would just like to see the Republicans do SOMETHING. And I am a Republican (well, conservative).

The real problem is Republicans do not represent conservative values or conservative government. They're afraid if they vote conservative they won't be re-elected and therefore have become as liberal as Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    The real problem is Republicans do not represent conservative values or conservative government. They're afraid if they vote conservative they won't be re-elected and therefore have become as liberal as Democrats.
    which is crazy, they campaign on conservative values but are afraid to vote that way, just like O-care repeal... they get elected because they say they will get rid of it then don't when they get the chance.

What they are, are POSERS. Democrates claiming to be Republican so that repubicans will vote for them, then they vote their liberal values

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by wsky9er View Post

What they are,

are R.I.N.O.S'.
    *republicans in name only*

Democrates claiming to be Republican
    so that repubicans will vote for them,
    then they vote their liberal values

LOOKS like some are getting smarter
    as they're growing older !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wsky9er View Post
    What they are, are POSERS. Democrates claiming to be Republican so that repubicans will vote for them, then they vote their liberal values
    I would venture to say....you could count on one hand, all the real Conservatives, on one hand, in Congress. Ted Cruz being one that comes to mind.

Cruz is a conservative as long as it benefits him; otherwise he is a libracrat!

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information