Pres. Trump: For Every New Regulation, The Administration Has Killed 22 Of Them
Create Post

Pres. Trump: For Every New Regulation, The Administration Has Killed 22 Of Them

December 14, 2017

OAN Newsroom

President Trump touts his administration’s advanced progress on deregulation, saying for every one new regulation — 22 are eliminated.

From the White House Thursday, the president said this will allow the U.S. to build and create more jobs.

President Trump said checking on unlawful regulations means “defending Democracy” and “draining the swamp.”

In a symbolic “cutting of red tape,” the president compared a short stack of papers representing regulations from the 1960’s to that of a tall stack of papers symbolizing today’s regulations.
    Trump_Herr-13-768x512.jpg

President Donald Trump speaks during an event on federal regulations in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017, in Washington. “Let’s cut the red tape, let’s set free our dreams,” Trump said as he symbolically cut a ribbon on stacks of paper representing the size of the regulatory code. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
    He said the goal is to get the stack of regulations smaller than that of the 60’s.

President Trump challenged his staff to cut every outdated unlawful regulation they can find.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders praises the president’s efforts to cut federal red tape and roll back regulations.

During today’s press briefing, Sanders said President Trump has made good on his promise to remove two government regulations for every new one created.

She claims because of that directive to the Office of Management and Budget, the economy has seen tremendous growth while businesses and job creation are flourishing.

http://www.oann.com/

Similar Threads:

For those of us that actually lived when regulations were scarce, this is great. So many small businesses struggle because it costs them so much money to abide by stupid regulations, that are nothing more than money making schemes. Believe it or not.....in California, Cow farts are regulated, because of the methane gas they produce. In San Francisco, you cannot have gold fish in a goldfish bowl, because it's cruel to goldfish, you cannot build a doghouse for your pet, in the backyard, without a building permit. Every regulation equates to money......

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    For those of us that actually lived when regulations were scarce, this is great. So many small businesses struggle because it costs them so much money to abide by stupid regulations, that are nothing more than money making schemes. Believe it or not.....in California, Cow farts are regulated, because of the methane gas they produce. In San Francisco, you cannot have gold fish in a goldfish bowl, because it's cruel to goldfish, you cannot build a doghouse for your pet, in the backyard, without a building permit. Every regulation equates to money......
    man you nailed it for sure, as I told the township board this past year, I asked them why everytime the come up with some new law or rule "for my benefit" it cost me more money and makes my life harder. if I had the money I'd take them all to court and sue for taking my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

money, and a burning desire by politicians and petty bureaucrats to CONTROL the people and every aspect of their lives from the cradle to the grave.....

Ya'll know how they are....I heard yesterday...they are forming a committee to find out why we have so many committees.

I think we should regulate the Liberals in America.......did I say regulate....I meant eliminate......just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Ya'll know how they are....I heard yesterday...they are forming a committee to find out why we have so many committees.
    that would not surprise me at all...lol

Thread Information