Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post

Pat brings another video....

yikes!!! lol

Pat brings another video

*Pat's a pain in the
    a$$
    when he never says what's in the vid
    that should make it worth watching-----

Pat, I never trusted the war Monger Rumsfeld. However, he is absolutely right on this issue. I belong to the Israeli Defense Force here in America. Israel is surrounded by Muslim Countries that believe Israel should not exist. They also believe in the destruction of America, as we know it. Israelis are Gods chosen people, and that is good enough for me. Israel has been on the chopping block since it's existence. There is a very good reason why they are still standing......and we all know what that is. I for one, will stand with Israel........and will fight against any Country that opposes Gods plan.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Muzzys can Whine all they want...it has All been written,they shall be Vaporized! You live by the sword You die by the Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Pat, I never trusted the war Monger Rumsfeld. However, he is absolutely right on this issue. I belong to the Israeli Defense Force here in America. Israel is surrounded by Muslim Countries that believe Israel should not exist. They also believe in the destruction of America, as we know it. Israelis are Gods chosen people, and that is good enough for me. Israel has been on the chopping block since it's existence. There is a very good reason why they are still standing......and we all know what that is. I for one, will stand with Israel........and will fight against any Country that opposes Gods plan.
    I'm with ya 100%...

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Pat brings another video

*Pat's a pain in the
    a$$
    when he never says what's in the vid
    that should make it worth watching-----
    Ed, I work hard at being a pain in the a$$...lol just ask Billy...lol

Israel, is what we should be like. They are a no-nonsense Country, dedicated to Christian moral standards. There are no rules of engagement, when it comes to defending their Country. Every child, male or female, is required to serve 2 years in the Israeli Army, when reaching the age of 18. Being surrounded by hostile Muslims, is everyday life for them. When on active duty, all personal carry their loaded weapons with them. That means if your on liberty or in town relaxing, out on a date....you carry your weapon with you. If you are a woman in the military, and are down on the beach in a swimsuit, you have your weapon with you. They are not afraid of offending anyone, and show NADA respect for those who would harm their people. They have fought 3 different Muslim Countries at the same time and defeated them in one week. They have the Almighty on their side, and that makes them a force to be recognized

I can't say enough about how important our ties with Israel is. They are our only true ally in that part of the World. Maybe in the entire World. We have offended many Nations, by holding them accountable for their own actions, as it should be. Under Obama, our Military has grown weak. They were sent into harms way with their hands tied, wearing a blindfold. You do not win wars by kissing the Azz of your enemies. It has been a very long time, since our Military has been instructed to win a War at all costs. Those of us that have been in Combat, knows the only way to stay alive and win a War, is to be more low down, more vicious, more cunning, and do away with all rules of engagement. When your life, the life of your family and friends, your freedom, your moral values are on the chopping block.....you must become more relentless than your enemy. Right now, we are at a defining point. The future of our Children and Grandchildren are at stake.....we have to fight the Evil in this Country as well as on the other side of the wire.

Thread Information