How soon can I leave for boot
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

How soon can I leave for boot

Hey Marines!! Some of y’all know my story lol from a previous thread, basically fought a hard battle with meps over medical history for a year and WON but anyways I was given April 2nd for boot but I am going to validate Dec. 6th so that I can leave earlier, my question is how soon can I leave after I validate? I know it depends on the availability of the job I choose, the head recruiter told me that their is space for me to go he would just have to shift some people around but it depends on the job i pursue, I also thought their is some wait period after i validate? Can someone confirm and help me understand how soon I am able to leave/ process after validation. Thanks in advanced!!

physically im good, pass my IST with 18 pulls ups, 99 crunches, and my run time is 11:20 ( could use more work )

Similar Threads:

I'd only caution you to not get impatient now at the expense of your career (or 4 years) later. It's not worth 4 years of a job you don't want to go to boot camp a couple months early.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Lmao rah marines!!!! l graduated boot March 30th and am currently halfway through ITB graduate from here June 13th forgot to report back lol my mos was 0311 but platoon sergeant said he needed 30 people to be an 0313 and idk if l should be happy or not being lav crewman but it is what it is now after l complete the 0311 training i go to Cali to learn the 0313 course so would that mean that I have two mos? And if anyone can give any insight on the 0313 life that would be awesome once again thank you all for helping me out back when i was a Poole for those of you who know my story about taking a year to get me processed into meps with a lot of waivers lol but thank you all once again for giving me hope back then
    semper Fi!!

0311 is a feeder for the other MOS's so in short you will not be 0311 and 0313 you will just be 0313.

Driving beats walking! Glad it's working out well for you man. I had a blast in ITB, enjoy it!

Thread Information