Guilty Until Proven Innocent? OAN Investigates the Case Against Roy Moore
Create Post

Great video, Pat. It is akin to what has happened in Dallas the past 4 years. Thanks to DNA, there have been around 25 men released from prison. Some have been in prison for over 20 years. All it took was a Woman's testimony that she was raped by a certain man to convict them of rape. Just yesterday a young man was released from prison for rape, because the Woman accuser, recanted her story. If there is no physical proof, no one should be incarcerated , just by word alone.

As a street cop I had to do the preliminary investigation on many rapes over the years. One young indian princess didn't seem too disturbed as she was relating her rape experience. I finally asked her why she was complaining as she didn't appear very traumatized. She just looked at me and said she wasn't complaining because she was traumatized or whatever, she was complaining because he was ugly and wouldn't let her get up on top. Women's lib back in the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    As a street cop I had to do the preliminary investigation on many rapes over the years. One young indian princess didn't seem too disturbed as she was relating her rape experience. I finally asked her why she was complaining as she didn't appear very traumatized. She just looked at me and said she wasn't complaining because she was traumatized or whatever, she was complaining because he was ugly and wouldn't let her get up on top. Women's lib back in the 70's.
    well, I hope she at least got paid...lol

Russ, I knew that man......Ugly-and-Crazy-Man.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Russ, I knew that man......Attachment 32056
    ROFLMBO...

Thread Information