USMC Composite Score Calculator
Create Post

Lightbulb USMC Composite Score Calculator

Hello Marines,

I'd like to share a tool with you that calculates your composite score for the next 4 quarters. This calculator is very easy to use and also complies with changes in MARADMIN 084/17.
    MOL's calculator still does not reflect these changes and it is therefore inaccurate to use.

You can check out the calculator at:

Cuttingscores.com/calc.php?t=comp&ref=LN

Similar Threads:

A very good and helpful post, even though I am completely unfamiliar with this. In my day we calculated things by the positions of the planets. LOL.

True Dave....we went by where we woke up every morning.

Yes, Billy, sometimes Tarot cards worked, but most often they did not. So we consulted the stars and planets, for those scores. I remember hearing about Composite Scores way back when, and they did use them, but not as often as today.

i was promoted by one of the Corps oldest and tried and true methods of promotion, last man standing. Nothing like having your units decimated to make promotion fast.

Them was the days, Russ......I remember during Meade River, we communicated with the 3/5 with smoke signals....didn't have radios. You being a Chief and all, I figured you was the smoke man. We called our smoke man Tonto. He could smoke out 6 words a minute. Never remember him burning up any blankets either.

Billy, I don't know if I've ever told you this but they called me #1 for some odd reason.

Thread Information