Veterans day weekend NFL boycott - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    If they ever created a third party for Politics, it should be the Veteran Party...

There's alot of power in that one....!!!

That would get the VA and other things done correctly and quickly, not to mention the rest of the Country starting with "Respect"...
    hay that's a great idea.. I like that a lot, I may use that in one of my ads.

the Veterans Party

I'll make up an ad and show it to you all.

Last edited by irpat54; 11-08-17 at 07:03 AM. Reason: misspelling

Heard yesterday, that Papa Johns has dropped it's sponsorship of the NFL, due to a drop in sales.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Good news. As I said before elsewhere, the NFL could save themselves a lot of money and trouble by simply having all players stay in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem, then have them come onto the field. They can take a knee off camera, stand on their head, beat their heads against the wall, whatever they want to do to show "protest" against their own country and what it used to stand for. No public showing of disrespect. They can do it in private. But no, the controversy continues to rage, with such a simple solution available.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Just like when the old-fashioned Pledge of Allegiance was being said in schools. You could have had the recalcitrant students, the "enlightened" ones, stay in some other room until those who respected America were done with the Pledge.

But now it is the Pledge To Self that we soundlessly and wordlessly go through every morning, at home or at school.

Anyway-------just some parallels.

The demise of respect in America. On and off the football field. (Except of course for the god called Self).

End of sermon.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The NFL are a bunch of drama Queens the next time these spoiled punks go too Africa and play an exhibition game in the Congo and they play their Anthem let’s see them Disrespect their Flag

The problem is with the players, they use their status and cameras to their advantage to broadcast their contempt...

The solution brought up by Dave is simple, yes, of course it is, but it won't give them their much needed publicly broadcast adulation...

The Media is as guilty as the moronic players that are flawed, over paid, gang bangers...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post

The Media is as guilty as the moronic players that are flawed, over paid, gang bangers...!!!
    this is because the media agrees with them, whether right or wrong, the media is always on their side, it has become anti-American as well.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Fake News & Fake Americans

Thread Information