When my President
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When my President

When my president lied to me and claimed 4 of my comrades were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president shipped pallets of cash to my sworn enemy...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president claimed that a man who tried to kill another man who lawfully defended himself could be his son...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president defended a thug who bum rushed law enforcement...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president ordered businesses to spend unnecessary funds to appease a minority of people who need mental intervention far more than they need their own toilet...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president ordered that words 'one nation under God' be removed from the pledge of allegiance...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president lied to me and said I could keep my doctors and my premiums would go down...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president spent my tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections...I didn't take a knee.
    While my president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets...I didn't take a knee.
    When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America's safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people...I didn't take a knee.
    While my president's insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us...I didn't take a knee.
    When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America ended up being the high point of his eight years in office...I didn't take a knee.
    In all that time I never disrespected our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation. I remained vigilant. And, I got a new president……..

Similar Threads:

Sounds like your president wasn't much of a man.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    That's why he's now an EX president.....good post. Yeah, we have respect and consideration even though there are certain things we don't like, we keep them separate. But these NFL people, they combine lack of respect with being pizzed off at certain things, like they have the right to be azzhats, with the dough they're collecting every year. What an oppressed people! The NFL players. Never saw such downtrodden people.

If I felt a need to bend my knee in protest....it would be in protest of our worthless Congress. If they had a World wide gathering of Idiots......our Congress would get the first invitations, with a seat on the first row. As far as Obama.....he is living proof, that half of our Countries Citizens are mentally challenged. When I think of all the sacrifices and pain our Ancestors went through....all the Wars they died in to keep America free......all the moral battles we have fought to keep our Children safe.....
    It makes me want to waste those that look upon our Flag, our Anthem, and our Constitution, as a barrier to hinder their quest to destroy our Moral and Common sense values. I could go on and on and on......Just Saying ( quoting #1 ).

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My President don't Bow down too nobody

Mine does not bow down, nor does he kiss ANYONE's ass... He PUTS AMERICA FIRST, then gives consideration to those countries worthy of such.....

Credits
    Savings
    Amen to that, and as Russ would say, Just Saying.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    Mine does not bow down, nor does he kiss ANYONE's ass... He PUTS AMERICA FIRST, then gives consideration to those countries worthy of such.....
    Absolutely concur....

Credits
    Savings
    Here is the irony about taking a knee during the National Anthem. The players who do this are obviously protesting the idea of disrespect, whether it be towards their race, their group or whatever. But, ironically, they themselves use disrespect to call attention to disrespect. Does this make any sense, to do this? Do you see people protesting destruction of property by being out there destroying property themselves??? No, of course not. So why show disrespect as a way of calling attention to the kinds of disrespect you yourself don't like?

But no one ever said that any of this kind of stuff makes sense.

I don't like violence, so I use violent means to call attention to it. Duh.

I suspect many of them don't even know what they are supposedly protesting in the first place..

They simply act out of ignorance... Group Think...

I don't like violence, so I use violent means to call attention to it. Duh.

Now Dave, I was paid for many years to use violence at times to stop the violence of others. I was very good at it also, but most of us are good at doing what we like. But I do understand your point.

Also, I see that I've been quoted several time in this thread. Thank you and I agree with you all, keep quoting me please.

Credits
    Savings
    Jackie Robinson may have rated respect for
    what he did to advance his peoples image
    in the "Game" of professional sports.

I dont see where kaspernack endeared me any
    wearing anti police stockings,/ get his ass chewed
    out by the league and owners for doing it/ then switching
    to a PROTEST manner they didn['t know how to /OR / what
    to do about his "Peaceful Protest"

These College "GRADGETS" < did't likely earn nor recieve an
    education......> since attending -
    much less have the common sense to turn the boots upside down
    to read the instructions on the bottom.......

Boycott the NFL
    then
    BOYCOTT the NBA......

and the same for any "PROFESSIONAL" sports figure
    who wants to earn a nickle from the American Public....

"pardon the way i call it"
    them - Phuckin'Jerks

Ed......your one of the few Blacks I know, that thinks like he made it to the 3rd grade.

Credits
    Savings
    This place can be cold. LOL

yes it can, Dave, BUT... nobody here is blowing smoke, piping sunshine, or pizzing down your back and calling it rain.....

Thread Information