Looking for info about my family
Create Post

Looking for info about my family

Attention fellow Devil Dogs,

I am in need of assistance. I am attempting to locate information in regards to my uncle and my father. I know for a fact that my uncle was deployed to Nam but I'm not sure as to the years. My uncle's name is Mike
    Dean Lloyd. My father's name is Stanley Lynn Lloyd. Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks again my fellow devil dogs and Semper Fi!

Similar Threads:

you might want to clarify your profile, 4-5 years in the Corps and only an E-1? it might have been just as oversite on your part, but unless you've been in trouble in the Corps, there's no way you could be an E-1 for that long... just saying.

Nothing wrong with my profile. Yes I did get in trouble in the Corps but as my uncle told me it was a just cause and he's proud of me considering the situation I was in.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFox34 View Post
    Nothing wrong with my profile. Yes I did get in trouble in the Corps but as my uncle told me it was a just cause and he's proud of me considering the situation I was in.
    okay cool, sometimes we get poser trolls on here that really have no clue about the Corps and put down things like "in for 15 yrs, E-1, still in service," lol

wish I could help you with looking up information.
    best of luck to you, though.

Thread Information