Omar Khadar payout
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Omar Khadar payout

Interested in knowing everyone thoughts on my dumb Canadian government payout of this piece of trash. For the record most Canadians do not support this travesty and apology that our prime minister feels Omar is due.

Similar Threads:

Lisa, it was bad enough they dismissed the charges against this piece of S***. But to turn around and award him money, is totally in the twilight zone. He should have been drawn and quartered......I don't give a s*** if he was 15 at the time or not. Anyway.....no apologies necessary to a Country that elected a pot smoking Muslim low life, to serve as President of the U.S.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was speaking to a friend of mine early who worked in Military Intelligence around the time the US captured Omar. Yes, Omar was 15 at the time, and I dont believe that the Child Soldier law applies to him being that it was USA forces that caught him...and Im not sure but I dont believe that law applies in the USA, correct me please if Im wrong. Im curious to why it took 9 years for the conviction? Its ridiculous that he was paid by my government. My opinion, he should have been än ""accident"" in GITMO

I also am confused about why Canada thought he deserved compensation. He should have been deemed a enemy combatant, and treated as so. Lisa, in the U.S., we have had enemy terrorist in lock up for years before they even go to trail. If they do get the death penalty, it would be years before it happens.....if it ever does. Obama, treated our enemies with more respect than our own Military.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    there is a huge petition circulating up here, put forth by one of our biggest newspapers regarding , there were 50000 signatures in 48 hrs. I dont think 1 single Canadian agrees with what Trudeau did, it was done very underhanded, during our 150yr celebrations, which I believe Trudeau knew the public would not agree with his stupid decision. As a tax payer, Im ****ed off that our tax dollars will go to this lowlife murderer, as it did with Holmolka and Bernardo.. our system here is back wards...criminals in jail receive better treatment than our Vets and Seniors. I have always been proud to be Canadian, but not so much anymore... Kadhar pleaded guilty to 5 war crimes I believe... and we apologized and paid him, what the hell has our country come to? He was not kidnapped and forced into war, he willingly took up arms... this is a very sad sad day for Canadian history

Welcome to our club, Lisa - the "I can't believe my government did that" club. We're just trying to claw our way back out of it down South here, but I'm starting to wonder if we can.

The older I get, the more Libertarian I get.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well unlike the other "club"" Im part of, I dont like this I cant believe it club... our moral judgement has slipped so far in order to be what some people think is politically correct... I for one do not believe a criminal has any rights... Im not sure if in the states you would know about the Holmoka/Bernardo case, but the kidnapped 2 young girls (one I knew) the tortured these girls, sexually assaulted them with broom handles, broken bottles, then cut them up and threw them in the lake. so what did we do... Holmolka went to prison, where she got 3 meals a day, free dental and a university education thru one of our most expensive universities, she lives free in the Bahamas now with 3 children of her own. She has a better education that most of us, these peices of dirt that commit crimes of their own free will should be put in a hole with no rights what so ever. Sadly when you caught Omar you should have shot him, but by doing the right thing and jailing him he gets to continue his life in riches and more importantly alive, able to start a family. Unlike the man whose life he took, and that mans family will now have a gaping hole forever etched in their lives and furthering that the huge slap in the face payout. God must be shaking his head and weeping

As a Marine and an X cop I don't want to even get started here. Michael Savage always say liberalism is a mental disease and I know that's true.

Lisa, I can assure you that we wasn't always like this in America. Russ will tell you that in Nam we killed our share of 15 year old charlies. And if they had a hand in the pot or a weapon in their hand, there was no age limit. Obama, released I don't know how many Terrorist from Gitmo. Some went on and were captured again killing Americans. Any person that picks up arms against Free people, should be shot on site.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I 100% agree Billy. I cant imagine what political **** storm lies ahead for my kids well thats if there is any sane, moral country left by then

Lisa, as Billy said, we were the one's that were repeatably called upon to win the hearts and minds of our enemies. And when that didn't work, one in the chest and one in the head. Our enemies have always hated Marines because of our efficiency and prowess in completing our mission. We were easy to track because of what we left behind.

Of course back in our day the MC did nothing to take those programs we were running on out of us. I personally have few complaints, though I have paid many prices, but in the wee hours of the night when I go back through the years I do think about many of our brothers that simply could not break free of what was instilled within us.

To break things down and to over simplify it we learned that every problem in life can be easily dealt with, you simply kill it. Not a good program to run on in the world. Just saying.

The biggest problem is, most Countries try to put out a persona of being compassionate and caring about all people, which has bit us in the azz, big time. All this PC crap should be flushed down the toilet along with the turds that more of other Countries, than their own.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well there is compassion and then there is stupidity..... Omar and the likes should have never seen the light of day outside GITMO

It's always with OPM, Other Peoples Money...

Politicians suck....!!!

Thread Information