Hi I'm currently a Poolee and have been in the DEP since the beginning of this year. I ship out on August 28 and still haven't picked my job because it's not available right now (intel) but I'm getting pressured to part ways with that option and try something else. I have been offered a 5K bonus to sign Comms but I'm not sure how I feel about that. The head of the recruiting office told me if I decide to stick with my guns I will have to be moved to October to keep looking for that intel job. He has pressured me as well as my recruiter to do something else. I'm stuck in a back and forth problem not knowing what to do. Thank you to anyone who responds back

Similar Threads: