Presidential Courage
Create Post

Presidential Courage

Three Presidents
    No one in either party has the courage to do this.
    image0011111.png

image0022222.png

image0033333.png

What did Presidents Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower
    deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens - are depending on it.

Similar Threads:

Russ, all this happened when people really cared about America. They cared about their jobs, children, and their own self respect. A mans word meant something in those times, as did his character. Today, we have whimps running the Country. We have a " Feel Good " movement going on all around us. What happened is.....the day we started letting the atheist, the radical blacks, the gays, the transgenders, the muslims, the illegal aliens, the military deserters, and the people with out any morals what-so-ever, transform our American tradition and way of life, into a Circus for losers and degenerates, we were doomed, Brother. I can assure you it will take a revolution of real American Patriots and God fearing people to take it back.....

That's it Billy...

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Russ, all this happened when people really cared about America. They cared about their jobs, children, and their own self respect. A mans word meant something in those times, as did his character. Today, we have whimps running the Country. We have a " Feel Good " movement going on all around us. What happened is.....the day we started letting the atheist, the radical blacks, the gays, the transgenders, the muslims, the illegal aliens, the military deserters, and the people with out any morals what-so-ever, transform our American tradition and way of life, into a Circus for losers and degenerates, we were doomed, Brother. I can assure you it will take a revolution of real American Patriots and God fearing people to take it back.....
    That's why I love you my brother from a different mother.

On Pearl Harbor day this year, I saw one of the few remaining survivors interviewed on a TV show. They asked him "what do you think about America today"? He replied, "it's too damned liberal"! Nailed it.

Advanced, Mongoose & Tennessee Top...these are TERRIFIC posts, that are eloquent that say-it-all, the way it should be said!!!

Semper Fi,
    Russ

Rattlesnake.......you sound like our kind of people. Just remember we call Russ #1, makes him feel good.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	4
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	31633

Now that's my kind of badge.

Harry "The Buck Stops Here" Truman was the last real POTUS that we had.

I have to agree, Willie. Back in the day, Presidents did what ever it took to get the job do. They didn't care whose feelings were hurt or whose body they walked over.

Our main concern these days is not to offend anyone under any circumstances, ranging from thugs to politicians to the obsession with gays/transgender/race issues.

Right Dave....the only people that's it's o.k. to trash, is White Americans. I wonder how long this Country would last if there was no White Americans. Maybe a week, if they were lucky.

In other words, you Marines want a totally white country, where everyone thinks the same, acts the same, and have the same ideals. Does being offended only apply to a certain white rank and file? I agree that you should be here legally, but you Marines throw a blanket over everything you have a problem with.

Quote Originally Posted by bugeater68 View Post
    In other words, you Marines want a totally white country, where everyone thinks the same, acts the same, and have the same ideals. Does being offended only apply to a certain white rank and file? I agree that you should be here legally, but you Marines throw a blanket over everything you have a problem with.
    the RACIST is TROLLING again...

Quote Originally Posted by bugeater68 View Post
    I think it good to have blacks in this country, having them really makes us whites stand out. Once again bugs what's the mos for mess cook?

Thread Information