What mos best suits me?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

What mos best suits me?

I love to atay active. I don't care if I have to travel alot. I just don't want to sit behind a desk. What mos would allow me to stay active and physical? I want the toughest test!

Similar Threads:

Recon contract.

Go to youtube and search "Surviving the cut - Marine Recon"

Does not mean your recruiter will have one to offer you.

Also watch "Life of an Enlisted Recon Marine". Answers a lot of questions wannabes have.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    If it's not open then Whats another good 2? (Always good to have extra plans)

Thanks for the help

Infantry 03XX field or Combat Engineers (13XX); they're always either building something or blowing it up.

You have to consider what your plans are after the military (a military career is not guaranteed - many who go in planning to retire get out as soon as their initial contract expires). There are no recon, artillery, or infantry jobs in the civilian market. Plenty of MOS's will train and prepare you for a civilian job (intelligence, combat engineer, aviation, military police, etc). This is something you need to discuss with your recruiter when deciding what your priorities are.

Always remember. Your eventual MOS will be determined by your ASVAB score at MEPS, security clearance, and most importantly, needs of the Marine Corps - your needs are secondary at best. Your recruiter will explain all this to you.

Top, I hate to correct you but I feel I should point out that almost no certification or training one receives in the Marine MP field (58xx) translates to civilian law enforcement. If the plan is to go into civilian LE, a person receives just as much benefit from being an 0311 as they do from being a 5811.

Credits
    Savings
    Sweetpea -

could see if the old
    "DoorGunnerONportible$hitters"
    is still an active MOS ?

What MOS suits you? Who the F@#K knows what MOS best suits you, do your own research and find what MOS suits you. If only there was some sort of electronic device that had access to an infinite amount of data in which you could do research on various topics related to your interests.. If only there was such a device.

Thread Information