Trump/Patton, interesting - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Loadeater View Post
    Marines Corps veterans don’t scare easily. Mueller, 72, earned a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star with Valor for his gallantry in Vietnam before devoting most of the rest of his life to public service. Trump, 71, avoided military service by claiming a medical deferment for “heel spurs,” and he’s said that his “personal Vietnam” was avoiding sexually-transmitted diseases while sleeping around in New York.
    false, Trump is to much of a germaphobe to have been "sleeping aroung in New York"
    “I feel like a great and very brave solider," the president once told Howard Stern.
    he is also best friends with Comey, and is why he should resign from the special consel...

but aside from that, just what the fetch does this have to do with my thread... good grief...

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Not sure why you're saying it's false, when that is literally something Trump said.

Mueller is not going anywhere.

I thought the passage was relevant in light of your original post that tried to enshrine Trump as a military general.

You seem to want to believe in Trump in ways he does not measure up. Dude was a democrat his whole life and I'm not sure he isn't just trolling conservatives.

Nothing wrong with comparing a person with someone else. Never bothered me when someone inquires if I am Brad Pitt. Anyway loadeater, if every grunts action had been witnessed by an officer.....almost all of them would have a decoration for valor.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Lol if an officer witnessed everything every grunt has ever done, we'd all be in the brig.

Look at the Pogues putting down grunts. We're the ones that took out what you all feared. Are grunts a little rough around the edges, you bet. But we could always be counted on.

Russ, buggs wasn't putting down grunts.......he said almost every grunt should have at least some decoration for valor, if they served in war.

I do believe that if Trump was a general.......he would be one tough SOB.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    He wouldn't have had the political skill to make it to that rank. He dodged military service with heel spurs, anyway.

And what do you base your post on Loadeater?

ORDO AD CHAO

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Empirical evidence - the difficulties he's had in his presidency are largely self inflicted.

Present your case and your evidence. Evidence/proof/facts, not heresy or innuendo. The great pontificators In Washington have been trying but have failed so far, so have at it.

ORDO AD CHAO

Empirical evidence - the difficulties he's had in his presidency are largely self inflicted.
    oh great another "smarter than you all" person and his empirical evidence nonsense, another hate-filled lefty... and as Hammer3 said show all

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    For sure I am to the left of you, but so is the vast majority of the country/planet. That doesn't make me a leftist.

Trump has brought this Russian scandal and the special prosecutor situation on himself, for example, by firing Comey and then just straight up admitting that he did so to end any sort of investigation into Russian influence on his campaign/administration. Here was a case where the whole thing would've just died (if there is in fact no collusion or influence), but he continues to derail his agenda with his stupid tweeting, comments, contradicting aides or his own vice president after they attempt to explain his behavior to the press.

Republicans are in control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, and have accomplished little to nothing. Clearly just about any other Republican candidate outside of Ted Cruz would've been more effective at this point.

Even Republicans are tired of Trump's behavior.

I asked you to present evidence, not heresy, or conjecture. All you have presented is pure bull****. Comey should have been fired the first week Trump took office; not doing so was a mistake by Trump. The Russian connection is pure bull**** as well, and the Democrats who matter have admitted it as well.

So where is your basis for condemning impeaching Trump? Where is you evidence; where is your case/facts. The bottom line is that your dogmatic rhetoric has failed you,and your fulmination has petered out as well.

The only thing that you have presented factually is that you are well to the left.

ORDO AD CHAO

For sure I am to the left of you, but so is the vast majority of the country/planet. That doesn't make me a leftist.

once again, wrong on all counts

Trump has brought this Russian scandal and the special prosecutor situation on himself, for example, by firing Comey and then just straight up admitting that he did so to end any sort of investigation into Russian influence on his campaign/administration.
    well that is flat out wrong, you've been listening to those "unnamed sources" haven't you, you need to stop reading the NYT.

Here was a case where the whole thing would've just died (if there is, in fact, no collusion or influence), but he continues to derail his agenda with his stupid tweeting,
    well you're wrong again, he responds to the media. like CNN, MSNBC CNBC, they are the ones who refuse to let it go... good grief.
    comments, contradicting aides or his own vice president after they attempt to explain his behavior to the press.

Republicans are in control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, and have accomplished little to nothing. Clearly just about any other Republican candidate outside of Ted Cruz would've been more effective at this point.

Even Republicans are tired of Trump's behavior.
    for a so called smart person, these are pretty dumb statements that have no basis in fact at all...

Thread Information