Got a disorderly conduct that didnt come back on my 369, proceeded with enlistment.
Create Post

Got a disorderly conduct that didnt come back on my 369, proceeded with enlistment.

Just wondering if anyone can give me an opinion on how likely it is that this will end up screwing me at some point? Ive had a couple other minor offenses and disclosed them, and had my waiver approved, but for whatever reason this other one didnt pop up, even after they did a 369. Will this come back to bite me in the ass? I'm hoping they are satisfied with what was found and accounted for and the issue will probably not be investigated further. My only concern is if it gets found during some security clearance investigation. Can anyone help with this?

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Did you disclose that disorderly conduct charge to the recruiter? If you did, I wouldn't worry about it. If you didn't, worry.

Background checks, including police records, are included with any security clearance so yes, it will get found then. Every Marine must attain at least a secret security clearance so they will check your police records.

Good luck.

Thread Information