I enlisted: My short story - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Well Lisa, whenever we have that 1/2 gallon I'm going to have to frisk you for knives from what Hammer says. Don't worry you'll like it.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    the gallon will eventually happen, you can count on it.... cant wait to meet the magnificent 7

Wow this thread went on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer3 View Post
    Well Old Marine! The Hammer is here, and when the snowflake comes back; the Hammer will fall on his ass, because I don't like his sorry ass period.
    Because some random guy talking **** is terrifying... I guess your mother didn't teach you when you were a kid that your opinion doesn't really matter that much.

Also neat to use the term snowflake. It fits the blind logic-resisting rage which describes your life from the time you wake up until the time you fall unconscious in a drunken stupor.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I guess your mother didn't teach you when you were a kid that your opinion doesn't really matter that much."....

after your little holiday you still come back being ignorant. some people never learn... your a guest here honey... but snowflake ( love that term) Im a snowflake but thats because Im Canadian and certainly not for the same reason you are.....please behave respectfully

Yeah, well I'm usually a respectful person. Something about people trying to act high and mighty, with a bone to pick for no damn reason... really grinds my gears. Didn't do **** to the dude. Acting more like a common ANTIFA thug than a former member of the world's finest fighting force, and I'm the one who's ignorant?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well once again your a guest here... its a Marine site so sometimes you just got to know when to shut the hell up ... you came back from a hiatus and instead of moving forward you slung some mud... so the chips will fall where they may

Stay on topic folks.. If there are individual issues to pursue, do so via PM...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    understood Mike.....

bo peep, Hammer is a great Marine and you do a great disservice by disrespecting him, especially after you just returned from a suspension. All I have to say to you is that because of the highest standards of the Corps, the Marine Corps would not accept you. The army did, but you failed to hack that as well.

If you can't hack the army you certainly could never earn the title of Marine. Let go of your childhood dreams and realize that you do not belong here, you do not pack the gear to be a Marine. You have been treated very well by the Marines here up to now. In passing think about this; don't go away mad, just go away.

Well, this is an interesting one - I've been UA for a while, popped back in to check (looks like Mike has things well in hand) and this thread showed up.

I'm still not sure what the original point was...

Bugeater; I find myself on the same side as you are on this poster. It appears that Hooknose acts like a 15 year old snot nose kid. It's no wonder no service wants him. With that said; Hooknose, regardless of your age; you are one stupid son of a *****. Are you sure your profile picture isn't you with a dick that has been transplanted where your nose is; re; a real, live dickhead.

The bottom line, is that you wouldn't make a pimple n a Marines ass.

ORDO AD CHAO

Like Mistybluelady has kindly elucidated, it's basically mudchucking and I'll try to be above it in the future. I may go so far as to apologize for going off on you, though I'm still pretty mad that you started **** for no reason. Not that it matters to you.

Back to common recurring question of 'what is the point' of this thread...

Because I owed it to the (decent) people of this site who encouraged me every step of the way of my recruitment. m14ed especially.

I spoke with someone in a PM about what happened, and he said that I should do an update. I thought about it for a long time, and the reason I didn't do it right away was because I knew this was EXACTLY how some of you would respond.

I didn't mean for it to be a long-ass story, but it was an important event for me and since you are all Marines, I figured I'd give you a taste of what BCT is like. Yeah, it's mentally pussified. Yes, the physical standards are lower than the Corps. I already knew this.

Still, I went anyway because I love my country, got broken, and unlike 80% of the trash discharged while in training, I'm still thankful for going.

Where did I hope this thread would go? I wanted to hear how awesome boot camp was from the people who were there, what it was like in times past. What kind of mind games they played, and some of the triumphs of your platoons.

But no, had to turn it into a 'you suck, boo you, just die' thread.

And with what has been written, this thread is dead...

No further value...

Thread Information