What do i do!?!?!?!? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am very aware I can't join the military for at least a year. Also, I wasn't asking about being a Green Beret, I was just looking for some guidance from people with actual military experience. As far as my intelligence, I have maintained a solid 3.9 GPA for my entire high school career. You clearly must have some sort of mental disorder to get so mad about such a trivial issue. I feel sorry for you and anyone who has to be in your presence.

Number 1......I don't think the ' Green Beret " takes anyone, unless they are an NCO. So you would have to be some other mos first. The Green Beret is not like the Rangers and they damn sure aren't the way John Wayne portrayed them.

I don't know a single Marine who would **** talk the Green Berets. I'm also a Marine working on going army, yet still giving advice/trying to help people out here, so I don't fault him for asking questions.

Mongoose, the army does have what is called the 18X program, which is a straight through path to become a Green Beret.... if the applicant makes it through each stage. The washout rate is still staggeringly high as you could imagine.

Why are we still answering question from jack? he doesn't want to be a Marine so get off our web site and find a Army site to bug.!!!

with your gpa, you might look at going on to college and then going for OCS, being a Marine Corps Officer, opens a lot of doors.
    just throwing it out their for consideration..

Credits
    Savings
    go Army -
    be all that you can be .....

there - isn't that easy ?

So I'm going to pose this crazy idea. This is the "Ask a Marine" section of this website. If you don't have an answer to the kids question, because it's just that, a KID asking a question, then go hangout somewhere else. This isn't directed at any one person -- unfortunately.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazymjb View Post
    So I'm going to pose this crazy idea. This is the "Ask a Marine" section of this website. If you don't have an answer to the kids question, because it's just that, a KID asking a question, then go hangout somewhere else. This isn't directed at any one person -- unfortunately.

Mike
    spot on Mike.

Thread Information