Locating A Marine.
Create Post

Locating A Marine.

not sure if this is the right section for this post, so I apologize in advance if it isn't...
    but I just need help.
    I am not a Marine, nor am I a family member, I am trying to locate/get a hold of a Marine. I don't know much about him except his name, his nationality, what state he is from, where he is stationed(or perhaps training?), where he will be in April, and one of his partners names(yeah, that probably isn't any good), but I just NEED to find him. I know people are going to say "good luck" or something along those lines, but I feel like it is not impossible to find him, it's just a matter of knowing/reaching out to the right person(s).. "it's not about what you know, it's who you know"... any advice? do y'all know what I can do/where I can search?

I understand how it might be a privacy/safety concern, it's not like I'm going to go run over there and look for him, I just need to be in contact with him, maybe write to him. I need to know he's okay.

advice? guidance?

Similar Threads:

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I came on this site in 2005 for the exact same reason... there use to be a chat room and I asked alot of questions... at all times I was respectful which is probably why they still let me hang around... I finally found my Marine and answers 10 years later... give his name, rank, where he was from and someone might be able to help... however , your search must be for honorable and good purpose... its a strong band of brothers, so if your here with bad intent or to blindside you will be surely shown the door

With the little information she posted,
    and the little information she gave,

she'll have to stand there and wait for him
    to return to the same spot she last saw him
    and gather more details for hints and clues......

most probibly those two boots of which she spoke
    won't find out about this site untill 20 years down the road.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...-David-from-NY
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyy View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I decided to join this forum in hopes of being able to find a Marine... I don't mean that in a "I'm trying to find a Marine companion/boyfriend/lover" type of way, but a literal "I'm trying to find a specific person/Marine" type of way. his name is David. He is Latino, from New York, is stationed(or training?) in Carolina( don't remember if it is N. or S.) and will be in Arizona in April.
    one of his partners name is Sean(Sean if you're reading this, tell David) but I'm an idiot and didn't get either of their last names(I know!).

Trust me, I know this is a long shot but I figured I have nothing to lose.

anybody have any idea if there is anything(besides pray and hope for the best. ha) else I can do or anywhere I can go/search to find this person.?

SillyPhuckingPeople-

Why don't you run " two threads " and drive everyone
    nutz...........

Lighten up Ed.......the Lady is concerned and distraught. Unlike us, someone cares about this boot. No one gave a shet when we were in.

BillyMongoose, I shouldn't care - but I do

sorta-kinda like that old expression ?

we've done so much for so long with so little,'
    we can now do anything with nothing in no time.....

buy-the by-
    are they/is someone - still working on your
    world famous signature ?

this young-lady only knows what she has been taught,
    or been shown....She's a product of our great American school system.

Ed, it seems like those in the know, get their signature.....but they can't seem to put mine on.

MistyBluelday thank you!... I know it's a long shot but still thought I'd give it a try... I come with absolutely no bad intentions and mean no disrespect to anyone.I'm just a girl trying to find that boy.
    I appreciate your advice and positive words!

Best,
    Daisy

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Lighten up Ed.......the Lady is concerned and distraught. Unlike us, someone cares about this boot. No one gave a shet when we were in.
    Thank you, sir...
    and Thank you for your service!

Thread Information