0211 ojt
Create Post

Thread: 0211 ojt

0211 ojt

Good Afternoon Marines,

Its been a while since I have been here and I am currently completing my time on the MSG program as the Detachment Commander here in Beirut, Lebanon. I am moving on and going to be doing OJT for 0211 at 2nd Intel Bn. I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me an idea of what this entails and if anyone has contacts for the OJT Coordinator?

As well, I am wondering what I should do about housing. I was wondering if the OJT area that you are selected for will be your assignment after school?

If anyone has some information specific to OJT I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully sent,

SSgt Woodall, Michael C.
    Detachment Commander
    MSG Detachment Beirut, Lebanon

Similar Threads:

Can't answer your question about OJT but congratulations on completing the MSG program Devil. I had orders to recruiting school coming off the program as a Detachment Commander (Port au Prince Haiti and Sao Paulo Brazil) in 1990. The Battalion Commander wanted me back at the schoolhouse in Quantico so he got those orders canc'd. I went back, and was the MSG School Operations Chief, and on the MSG Screening Team from 90-93. We got the "Detachment of the Year" award for 1988 in PAP, Haiti.

Good luck with your new assignment.

Credits
    Savings
    bgsuwoody

is good to see you post again (Longtime NoSee)

?
    welcome back/
    just passing thru ?????

Semper Fidelis Marine

Shoot me a message and I can see if I can get some information for you.. like Real Name and stuff like that..

Thread Information