Let’s Talk About The ‘97% Consensus’ On Global Warming - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Is that thing for real???
    Keg, if you think that's unreal, wait till they attempt to hook us up something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Read it: https://www.good.is/articles/backpac...ects-cow-farts

Attachment 31383

New meaning to that term "FART SACK"....
    California is run by
    blog box of rocks.jpg

A few other common-sense things about the value of science.

-In the 42 years that I've been on this planet, "scientists" have been unable to come to a consensus on whether or not eggs are good for you. Seriously; ****ing eggs, people.

-I like to play a game with my pro-science/global warming friends. It's called "What's wrong with my shoulder?". I have been to 3 MD's (medical doctors...scientists, to be sure - people educated at prestigious universities). These are not witch doctors and shamans...they are medical doctors, schooled in biochemistry of the human body. Using the most up-to-date tools and devices that western civilization's scientific communities have built, I have 3 different opinions from 3 different doctors on what is wrong with my shoulder. Tell, me, oh enlightened scientific-believer-of-global-warming, how this is possible given the laser-sharp precision of science and unerring results which one will get by following the scientific method.

-My wife and I are friends with a local meteorologist. The computer models and data forecasting methods they have can generally predict the weather out to about 48 hours with 95% accuracy. Every hour past that drops the accuracy of the forecast by about 2%. Tell me how, if we can't predict the weather past a couple days out in a local environement with any degree of accuracy, how we have the tools and information to form a complete grand unified theory about the temperate of the planet, what's affecting it, causing it, and what we can do about it (if anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocmistro View Post
    A few other common-sense things about the value of science.

-In the 42 years that I've been on this planet, "scientists" have been unable to come to a consensus on whether or not eggs are good for you. Seriously; ****ing eggs, people.

-I like to play a game with my pro-science/global warming friends. It's called "What's wrong with my shoulder?". I have been to 3 MD's (medical doctors...scientists, to be sure - people educated at prestigious universities). These are not witch doctors and shamans...they are medical doctors, schooled in biochemistry of the human body. Using the most up-to-date tools and devices that western civilization's scientific communities have built, I have 3 different opinions from 3 different doctors on what is wrong with my shoulder. Tell, me, oh enlightened scientific-believer-of-global-warming, how this is possible given the laser-sharp precision of science and unerring results which one will get by following the scientific method.

-My wife and I are friends with a local meteorologist. The computer models and data forecasting methods they have can generally predict the weather out to about 48 hours with 95% accuracy. Every hour past that drops the accuracy of the forecast by about 2%. Tell me how, if we can't predict the weather past a couple days out in a local environement with any degree of accuracy, how we have the tools and information to form a complete grand unified theory about the temperate of the planet, what's affecting it, causing it, and what we can do about it (if anything)
    spot on, brother

100% of all climate studies are funded by us taxpayers. Thats why they say it's happening , easy way to make money.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by smith1811 View Post

climate studies are

funded by us taxpayers.

move to the head of the class

There are currently 286 users online. 1 members and 285 guests
    Most users online 4,336

Gore made a statement 11 years ago that the earth would be dead in 10 years! Even an old man like me can count so apparently Gore and his comrades are wrong again.

Have you looked at gore lately, he's dead.

Russ...it's all that climate changing taking a toll on poor old Gore.

Thread Information