Myths, Fallacies and Urban Legends - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings

Bruce and all

who support women in the Corps...thank you.

I may not have been oversees during war but I have been trained and I DO have the blood of the USMC coursing through my veins.
    I love the Marine Corps and what it stands for and I will defend it and my country until my last dying breathe.

Tex,

email yer way Marine

Those two have a bit of a history.

Good advice is to stay outta the way, or try to make it better not worse

Besides! It's all Drifter's fault! He started it! LMAO!

( That was a snide way of saying something about personal responsibility. These two Marines are havin' some trouble here. What's our responsibility? To make things worse? To trash talk each other and insult each other? or to make the team stronger?)

Re: Tex,

Originally posted by wrbones
    email yer way Marine

Those two have a bit of a history.

Good advice is to stay outta the way, or try to make it better not worse

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about; so don't be giving me advice. Laura never started anything. You weren't around in those days; I was.

OOOHRAAAH Cas !! Semper Fi !!!

Re: Bruce and all

Originally posted by CAS3
    who support women in the Corps...thank you.

I may not have been oversees during war but I have been trained and I DO have the blood of the USMC coursing through my veins.
    I love the Marine Corps and what it stands for and I will defend it and my country until my last dying breathe.
    same same Me too Colleen sept I have been overseas during war. Don't get the statement I made wrong Marine I do love my Sisters and Our Corps. The statement I made bout gettin sum was just messin round the one bout "A beer machine in every barracks and a BAM in every bed" was from my understanding a Quote made by a Lt. General when asked "what will you do if you are made Commandant of the Marine Corps" I certainly don't think that would have happened and I shurly don't think the Lt. General believed it either, but from what I heard it cost him, He never made Commandant
    Semper Fi, Sister
    Hope ya have a good evening Colleen

Credits
    Savings

Joe

I hold nothing against anyone on this site. I love you all as if you were my brothers and sisters.

As for a BAM in every bed...if my husband were here...I would have a MARINE in my bed every night...WOOOHOOO!!!!

Please remember that we need to be considerate of each others feelings. Some are not as hard CORPS as others and if need be...keep personal OPINIONS to yourself. Like Momma always said if you can't say something nice...tell everyone to eat **** and die
    ROFLMAO!!!

Won't be the first time I didn't know what I was talkin about.

Probably won't be the last.

But I damn sure know this!

Harsh words among the troops never got the mission done.

What's yer mission Marines?

Re: Re: Tex,

Originally posted by tex-mark

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about; so don't be giving me advice. Laura never started anything. You weren't around in those days; I was.

OOOHRAAAH Cas !! Semper Fi !!!
    like the boss said e-mail

My mission?

Is to stand up for a friend that has been wronged? More people should do that.

Credits
    Savings

NOW THIS IS THE END

Unfortunately I am Moderator. I can not have bickering and inner conflicts going on while I am on watch. So this is the last post UNDERSTAND MARINES.
    I would appreciate if it were dropped right now. I know MARINES can and will support each other until the end so I am asking nicely. Please do not post ONE MORE thing on here. Thank You and
    SEMPER FIDELIS

Thread Information