Looking for marines attached to asp ii, fssg, da nang rv (1968) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nothing a trip behind the hut wouldn't cure for this killer. Noticed on your profile that you are still in the service lmao. 50 years huh? Get back on your meds.

Last edited by madinfidel; 02-27-17 at 01:27 PM. Reason: just because

I love this thread.

Justin, the only Marines I remember getting hit in the sack, was screw up's and shet heads. Hell, he admitted he was caught smoking dope and going to the brig. If he had been caught smoking dope in the bush in my Bn. he would still be buried over there.

Well Curt Taylor or whomever the hell you are. It appears you have come to the wrong place to post your ****. You have been found guilty by the majority of the members here of being a proverbial bull****ar, You have impugned a E-9. o, back to your dope smokng, and shut the fvck up forever more.

ORDO AD CHAO

All I hear here is a lot of tough talk from a bunch of washed up old mother****ers. Why Don't ya lay yer tough talking washed up asses down.
    None of y'all know me or anything g about me. My post was directed to one particular individual. Not the rest of you **** talkers.

Well, evidently you was with the same unit as the Master Gun was. So we do know you was a lowly Gopher. We have some decorated real Marines here on LN. Wannabe's like you give us a bad name, sweet pea. You poor mistreated little shethead.......you should join a Air Force web site, where you can impress someone. We're not impressed with whinners and cry babies on here.

Mongoose; an E9 Marine comes on here for help, and this jerk off tries to fvck with him, A doper at that. A brig rat who probably never amounted to shivt. Wheras the Master Guns topped out So here is the whiner ll these years later, ****ing and moaning. What loser.

ORDO AD CHAO

Mongoose, my experiences were similar but a few decades later. The only jarheads who got beat on were those who couldn't stay awake in post or otherwise endangered Marine lives.

Then again, a buddy of mine (and one of the best machine gunners I ever met) was busted down from Lcpl to Pfc for slapping down a Cpl who didn't know his azz from a hole in the ground and who was going to get good Marines killed, so I guess I can see both sides of this argument. You and I both know that some NCO's and especially officers didn't have the sense god gave a goose.

Like most stories, the one involving Taylor and the OP has two sides, and the actual, no sh!t truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And...I don't see MGYSGT poking his head back in to tell his half, if the OP was even who he claimed (or didn't quite claim) to be.

Silver, all you've said may be true. However, taylor comes on here disrespecting all of us is the story we're into right now. Big mistake. If his major complaint is getting punched by the op, well judging from taylor's character I can see why. Also remember it was the Nam and this rr twit is simply trying to be a real cowboy.

Justin, we don't know why azzhole was punched in his rack, but I doubt the OP just had too much time on his hands and decided to punch someone. Usually, there is an action that warrants a reaction. As you can tell, Taylor thinks he was mistreated by a junior NCO. He was an innocent outstanding Marine. He was just smoking dope, like all good Marines did. Going to the brig was a misjustice, and he deserved to be treated with the highest respect.....while real Marines were being killed and wounded. Nothing but a low life loser.

I just keep thinking about Cpl An...the augment that got dropped on my platoon in Ramadi. He thought he was gods gift, and really enjoyed needlessly fvcking with good Marines. Now, none of us were dope smoking rig rats, we were fvcking killers who were daily patrolling our AO and accomplishing our mission. There was no need to reinvent the wheel with us, but An kept trying to force us to give him the respect he felt he deserved. My bro Lcpl A clashed with Cpl An too many times, and got burned for it.

Not defending Taylors actions here at all. He's way out of line talking to you guys. Just saying that master guns likely isn't pure as the driven snow here either.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradomick View Post
    I just keep thinking about Cpl An...the augment that got dropped on my platoon in Ramadi. He thought he was gods gift, and really enjoyed needlessly fvcking with good Marines. Now, none of us were dope smoking rig rats, we were fvcking killers who were daily patrolling our AO and accomplishing our mission. There was no need to reinvent the wheel with us, but An kept trying to force us to give him the respect he felt he deserved. My bro Lcpl A clashed with Cpl An too many times, and got burned for it.

Not defending Taylors actions here at all. He's way out of line talking to you guys. Just saying that master guns likely isn't pure as the driven snow here either.
    Silver, none of us are that pure either. Life takers and heart breakers and we don't fight fair.

This from a guy who wont even post his residence. Tell you what scumbag I travel regular, send me a address and we'll see if we can't find you the motivation to have a little respect.

Russ we definitely agree on that account.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Silver, none of us are that pure either. Life takers and heart breakers and we don't fight fair.
    Russ, I always fought fair......I never shot a gook who was already dead.

Thread Information