Looking for marines attached to asp ii, fssg, da nang rv (1968)
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for marines attached to asp ii, fssg, da nang rv (1968)

MGySgt C. Buxton (Ret) is looking for anyone attached to ASP II, Da Nang, RV late 1978 - 1968. Security for Sea Bees building the ASP.

Similar Threads:

Aspii

Was there then. You were cpl Buxton.
    I was one of the dopers. My name is Taylor.
    I remember you as a racist, a bully & a coward.
    You punched me in the face while I slept. On the way to Red Beach in the PC you rode in the passenger seat. You leaned out the side window & smashed a Vietnamese man in the back of the head with a rubber hose knocking him for a forward flip. Then wouldn't admit it to the P's when they came. You surely did enjoy doing people from the back. I made a comment to your face & you wouldn't do ****. That why you stayed in the crotch ? No good for anything else ?

How do you really feel brother? So nice when old comrades meet up again.

I was never your brother. You represented the worst of human interactions. I disliked you intensely. Always ducking with the lower ranks, always acting so high & ****ing mighty cause you were a cpl.

Curt; who are you referring to in your post? Buxton or Advanced? I don't know Buxton, but I do know Advanced, and he's always been straight up.

ORDO AD CHAO

Thanks for the reply, and the clarification.

ORDO AD CHAO

E-1....1967, don't get it Taylor. Tell us something besides words. Who did you serve with in Nam? Also sweet pea, we have a lot of senior Marines on here that stayed in the Corps. The hitting of a Vietnamese man in Nam, in 68-69 ain't ****. I can tell you wasn't a bush Marine. The biggest action you saw was Sat. night in Da Nang. Go cry somewhere else, about your horrible abuse in Nam.

You can **** off mongoose. This was a specific post to an individual named Buxton. Not to you or anyone else. And you can get double ****ed for your. You ain't a bush marine comment. You Don't know me or anything g about me. So stay the **** out of my conversation.

taylor, it ain't your thread assswipe. Don't even attempt to tell someone here to butt out of "your" conversation. Start your own thread or go back into the rear with the gear.

I'll do & say anything I please.

Credits
    Savings
    $$$$
    My money's on TAYLOR

You ain't got a private conversation here, Ricky Recon. You don't tell anyone here what you will or won't do. Your just a lowly shethead like you was in the Nam. My moneys on Mike or Andy, want to bet Ed?

I think I did just tel y'all what I'll do.
    Your demand that I don't tell anyone anything here is hereby ignored.
    The number 1 post in this grouping was made by Buxton. My response was explicitly to him. The of ya can just keep your comments & BS to yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Taylor View Post
    Was there then. You were cpl Buxton.
    I was one of the dopers. My name is Taylor.
    I remember you as a racist, a bully & a coward.
    You punched me in the face while I slept. On the way to Red Beach in the PC you rode in the passenger seat. You leaned out the side window & smashed a Vietnamese man in the back of the head with a rubber hose knocking him for a forward flip. Then wouldn't admit it to the P's when they came. You surely did enjoy doing people from the back. I made a comment to your face & you wouldn't do ****. That why you stayed in the crotch ? No good for anything else ?
    I for one can totally understand why the Master Guns punched you in the face. I'm only surprised why everyone else around you didn't punch you as well. The Master Guns sounds like a good man and realized from way back that you simply have a problem with authority and you're being a major whiner. Seems like you didn't learn anything from the teaching experience.

The only time I ever knew of a Marine being punched like that was when he fell asleep on duty, thereby jeopardizing overyones life. Of course you never pulled guard as you're being a remington raider and all.

I don't know what hole you slimed up from but it's time to go back troll. The light of day only shows you as the mean spirited little ***** that you are. Just saying.

Thread Information