I Have Many Questions
Create Post

I Have Many Questions

Hello my name is Jake and I am a sophomore in high school. Currently I am in the Marine Corps JROTC in my high school. I am even set to lead the course next year. I want to be an officer in the Marine Corps after college. First, I want to know what my best options are to do during my period in college and what to do once I get out. This has been a dream of mine to serve my country in the Marine Corps. I want to know what my best options are during this process of college that can get me prepared for OCS for the Marines. I do not make the best grades in high school but I would also like to know what colleges I can go to for Marine ROTC and become an officer that way during college. Thank you, Jake.