OCS Candidate seeking very important advice regarding contract situation!!!!(LONG) - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Short of getting hurt, the ball is in your court so to speak. OCS, from what I understand, is very physically intensive... but it's not BUD/S. If you get yourself into good athletic shape, and your OSO says you are ready to go, then you are ready.

Mike

Well Ladies and Gentleman, I have amazing news that 6 years of extreme dedication and hard work have been waiting to here. As of yesterday afternoon, I received a call from my OSO regarding this year's March board for OCS.

I can successfully state that I have been accepted and selected to attend OCS this summer for the PLC 10 week Combined program.

After so many years of research and so many obstacles encountered, I can state that I am one step closer to achieving my dream of becoming an Officer of the World's Finest Fighting Force.

This journey was not taken alone, as many of you deserve so much credit for helping me make this opportunity happen. So Thank you all so much for everything you guys do on here. Without y'all's guidance and advice, I probably wouldn't be able to say this post.

To those still in the application process, Don't give up on your dream, no matter how far it seems, You can make it! It's a long, hard road, and there will be times of doubt and wanting to quit, but dig deep, and keep going, It will be worth it!

This is not the end of a journey, but instead, the very beginning. So many steps down, One more to go. Taking it one small step at a time!

David C

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDB1220 View Post
    Well Ladies and Gentleman, I have amazing news that 6 years of extreme dedication and hard work have been waiting to here. As of yesterday afternoon, I received a call from my OSO regarding this year's March board for OCS.

I can successfully state that I have been accepted and selected to attend OCS this summer for the PLC 10 week Combined program.

After so many years of research and so many obstacles encountered, I can state that I am one step closer to achieving my dream of becoming an Officer of the World's Finest Fighting Force.

This journey was not taken alone, as many of you deserve so much credit for helping me make this opportunity happen. So Thank you all so much for everything you guys do on here. Without y'all's guidance and advice, I probably wouldn't be able to say this post.

To those still in the application process, Don't give up on your dream, no matter how far it seems, You can make it! It's a long, hard road, and there will be times of doubt and wanting to quit, but dig deep, and keep going, It will be worth it!

This is not the end of a journey, but instead, the very beginning. So many steps down, One more to go. Taking it one small step at a time!

David C

*hear, I'm typing on a messed up keyboard at my school's library

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    We deserve ALL the credit, not just some. What did you do besides listen to us and go from there? Just kidding. Congratulations! We remember you when you first came on the site, asking good questions, intelligent questions. Please keep us updated as to how things go for you from here! And keep in touch via regular email please.

Good luck man, keep us posted.

Mike

Thread Information