Reaching out to Marines.
Create Post

Reaching out to Marines.

Blessings to ye. Please forgive me for I do not have my bible on me and believe that I cannot guide you in righteous ways and my words are just furbish. I am lost and believe a few Marines could give their input on what it is I should be doing with my life. I desire to be a strong holy warrior Marine so with that said let me give you some insight on what it is that's wrong. I got all the way to my mos school and made some poor decisions resulting in me getting discharged under other than honorable conditions for reasons of misconduct. I learned a lot of knowledge but think I've fell short. I am still puzzled as a former Marine because the little knowledge I've gained means at the least locking my body. I am now trying to figure out if I should just forget what it was I've learned somehow or possibly do what's desired of my heart which is to do things I've learned while still in the Marine Corps. My desire was since I was 15, was to become a Marine and still to this day, I desire the all the knowledge that pertains to Marines. I believe that my reasons for my actions were because I wasn't smart enough.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by FoxtrotOscar; 01-18-17 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Capitalizing "M" in Marines....

If your looking for some kind of closure to your particular problem or decisions made while in... I have no help...

Thanks anyway.

Do not see a question here. It appears to me, you're attempting to make some kind of statement, but I have absolutely no idea what the statement is. I am not good at figuring out puzzles so will be no help to you either. Maybe you can try a psychologist to figure out what your problem is?

Yep, talking doctor is where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Do not see a question here. It appears to me, you're attempting to make some kind of statement, but I have absolutely no idea what the statement is. I am not good at figuring out puzzles so will be no help to you either. Maybe you can try a psychologist to figure out what your problem is?
    Thanks for your suggestion. I actually already see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Yep, talking doctor is where you belong.
    Ok thank you.

Actually, you fell way short. No one here is a bleeding heart. Talk to the Man above, maybe he can help you.

Roger that.

Thread Information