I just received the first female boot drop into an infantry battalion.
Create Post

Last week my battalion got 3 new females into ou unit, one specifically into my platoon. If you have any questions about what it's like feel free to ask!

Similar Threads:

how are they handling the squad bay, or do they even have open squad bays anymore,,
    also I will be curious to know how they hold up.

What battalion/regiment are you in?

We live in barracks now, so they have their own room. I'm with 1/8.

Yeah, if there are still such things as squad bays, where are the females showering? We always had communal showers (as well as no stalls- just a row of toilet bowls).

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We had 3 man rooms, I dont think that was what he was asking, what we should be asking is, do they carry their own weight, do they? We slam this young Marine, for what, because he did not shut up. He stated that he liked to refer young people to the Corps. Last time I saw this site was suppose to get recruits, not eat up our own.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post

We slam this young Marine, for what,
    because he did not shut up?

He stated - that he liked to refer young people to the Corps.

Last time I saw this site was suppose to get recruits,
    not eat up our own.

TROOP IS CORRECT

But consider if you will Gentlemen -
    Most all of us are not now Active duty- as such we
    are exempt from regulations against HAZING -
    We may call him Boot-
    Rag his a$$ -
    perhaps even hide his messkit, canteen, and 782 gear.

IF we decide NOT to KILL HIM - it will just make him stronger .

Chesty is spinning @ 78 rpms

What I would like to know is.....will the grunts in your platoon give her a chance or are they going to give her a hard time. She's there now, so will they accept her into the brotherhood? She has already shown she is a step above most women Marines. If it was me and someone intentionally degraded her......his ass would be history.

So far the one we got is pretty cool, motivated to learn and about an 8. However she's a church girl I assume that will change but she's told me she was a virgin and waiting to marriage with out me even asking her lol. We accept her but the underground talks **** because no one really wants to put their life or the life of their buddies in her hands.

The laws of physics will separate the wheat from the chaff...

It didn't happen if there are no pictures...!!!

She may have more guts than some in your platoon.......

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfootprint View Post
    We accept her but the underground talks **** because no one really wants to put their life or the life of their buddies in her hands.
    if it were Army I could see it. but a Marine, is a Marine, and I would like to think that She would do whatever it takes just like every other Marine, now I am not in favor of mixing men and woman, I would prefer all woman grunt units and all men grunt units, but it is not up to me..lol

Just think about it , It makes perfect since to have women Marines Battalions of women. that way the men can wait for the women to start the period and on those days just send in all them women and let them kick the chit out of the ISIS and the men can walk in and clean up the mess.. No Man wants to confront a woman who's on here period , She's psycho !!!!!!
    Let recruit more women..

Thread Information