Female Marine Passed Infantry Training Battalion - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good job to her. She did what many many Marines before her have failed to do. Belated congratulations to the Cpl (probably Sgt now).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Lol, Russ, I actually know a young man from this site who was Canadian and lives in Raleigh and is a Marine... Robbie he was a active member at one time on here.
    You know/I hope you know, that I was just kidding. I got your attention though. Are you doing alright? Good to see you back.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes Russ I know you were just ribbing me, its all good , I can handle you boys.
    Im great, busy as hell , but great none the less....

Same same, congrats to the lady Marine. We just got over 3 full days of tropical rain while Texas was getting pounded. I thought I was up north with the overcast skies for that long of a time.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Blue skies here and cooler nights... loving the weather right now

Hopefully Billy is high and dry

Lisa, I am dry.....but I don't smoke pot, Sweetie.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

08-29-17, 04:51 PM #11
    Mongoose

Now ya'll tell me

who you had rather be covering your back......
    this young female Marine

or this????

Attachment 31771
    billy u silly$hit

that what ever has "Their" ammo
    fed in backwards

Gimme somebody that has the common sense
    to pour pi$$ out of a boot with out having to read
    instructions-

dah-

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ed, you always talk in riddles and they are funny as hell, if only I had a clue what you were sayin..xo

I have found a Rosetta Stone helps a little bit, Lisa. Maybe this picture of Ed will clear up things16387987_1271078932948343_6780205795577847117_n.jpg

Damn Ed, you're fatter than billy. Has your new lunch table invention caught on yet? You don't have to eat all that shivt you know.

Scan (1010x1280).jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Damn Ed, you're fatter than billy. Has your new lunch table invention caught on yet? You don't have to eat all that shivt you know.
    Want to take that back, brother??

Well, I bet you still weigh more than Ed.

Stolen valor huh? So now my honor is in question after leaving the truest post based on my career in the Marines. That's incredible that they have people like you left in the Corps. The information i stated was completely true. You obviously have never trained hard since you find what i said hard to believe. My statements were a brief synopsis of life events over my career not to be taken in any chronological order. Did you not start out as a 0311 or 0313 and then end up as a 0369 or some other rate? i acomplished a lot as a Marine and earned many medals. My intention was not to brag about myself but to state real facts. i didn't anticipate a leftist marine challenging my credentials. The SAW incident was Squad leader tactics training at Camp Lejeune. Specifically at Camp Geiger. If you've never been through that you really shouldn't comment about it. And for your additional information LAR's were the first to get M4's in the early 90's. Is this forum about demeaning veterans and their service when they make comments that to me don't seem incredible at all. When i was in the Marines carrying heavy loads was a common practice. Including additional 200 pound gear bags for a four man fire team when we would Helo into mountain tops to set up recon. What's so hard to believe about that??

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post

Ed,
    you always talk in riddles
    and they're funny as hell,

If only I had a clue
    what you were sayin..

xo

THE CARTRIDGES are in backwards !!!

DUH.

Hotel.....you must realize, we get a quite a few Ricky Recon's on here. We vet them to weed out the posers. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Thread Information