IEP/504-plan - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEP/504-plan

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I have zero idea as to what this is even about, maybe IEP stands for Individual Education Plan??? I have no idea, but I will say, anyway, good luck and keep us posted on this same thread.

^That's what he is talking about.

I wouldn't say this brings his integrity into question. Have you guys talked to other Marines? All sorts of guys from all sorts of backgrounds and histories. This also is pretty victim-less.

Be honest with your recruiter about the depression and take his advice from there.

Mike

@crazymjb @USMC 2571
    I'll keep you guys posted, from the start I was very open with my recruiter and I will take see what steps need to be taken next.

KlutzEVA sent me an explanation as to why this incident happened.

For that I applaud him, were all human and when we learn from mistakes that are judgemental, then lesson learned.

The advice of being openly honest to the recruiter is absolutely correct, it's up to the Marines and the current policy's of acceptance.

At the same time, Honesty and Integrity are time honored values that should never be compromised...!!!

There's only one thief in the Marine Corps you know

Mike

I know serving any branch of the military is not a right but a privilege, that's one of the first things my recruiter told me, he told me he can't guarantee that anybody can become a United States Marine, but after experiencing a few hardships and gaining strength from them I want to take the more worthwhile route full or hardships which is the Marine Corps, and become a better person along the way.

Thread Information