MOS for green card holders
Create Post

Question MOS for green card holders

Hello.

Where can I find a list of USMC MOSs to understand which of them require security clearance?

Thank you.

Similar Threads:

All of them require at least a secret security clearance. Some require higher than secret. Go talk to a recruiter.

It's really random how it gets decided too, or at least it seemed to be the case there for awhile. For instance I served with a Mexican guy who held a green card. Now this guy for whatever reason had a career path that followed mine to a fault. He went to EOD school with me etc. Well about 92ish we both were slotted to attend Stinger school at Ft. Bliss. Now of course a secret clearance was required and I think it was basically to get access to White Sands. Long story short after 5 years or so in the Marine Corps and even after EOD school, he was denied. Then the poor friggin guy had to sit planted until he was cleared. Basically lived doing KP. Seven weeks later we graduated and he still sat. I ran into him again when I got back to the 7th ESB, but I never asked him what happened.

Thread Information