Happy Thanksgiving!
Create Post

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Marines on Leatherneck and their families as well as all Marines thru out the world who are guarding our freedom. I also wish the owners of Leatherneck and their family a great Turkey day.

...and I'll not be remiss in wishng Rocky, a Happy Thanksgiving day wherever in hell you are!

ORDO AD CHAO

Happy Thanksgiving to all hands.

Happy Thanksgiving & Semper Fi

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....

Thanksgiving.jpg

Everyone have a great day. This time in 1968, while staging for Operation Meade River, in the great wonderland of the Arizona Territory. Our Battalion Commander, Lt. Col. Robertson, had Turkey and dressing ( actually hot ) sent out to us Grunts in the Bush. I really think it was a "last Supper" for many Marines. It was a blessing though.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Marines, past and present.

Happy Thanksgiving to the family I earned, I like a lot of you Jarheads a lot better than the family I started with!

Semper Fi, brothers and sisters, s/f.

Happy Thanksgiving Brothers! Mongoose got me to thinking about Thanksgiving while being deployed and now that I think back on Ramadi in 07, my wife bossing me around the kitchen doesn't seem so bad after all lol. Semper Fi Marines!!!!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Happy Thanksgiving to all Marines and their family's! It's an honor to be a very small part of such an outstanding brotherhood of Americans.
    Semper Fi Marines!

Started eating turkey on Wednesday, and still had leftovers today ... never took so many naps ...

1124e522.gif

Thread Information