Rocky C
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rocky C

Rocky C

Rocky is at the pearly gates of Heaven, I will surely miss you Brother, RIP Marine, Semper Fidelis Forever.

Similar Threads:

When did this happen? He pm'd me recently about his new website he was working on. This is sad news indeed ...

Keg I got that response from a family member last night, hope they get back to me, I haven't heard from Rocky in awhile so I couldn't tell you when it happened, I know it wasn't good, Semper Fidelis.

Please keep us posted.

Will do, Semper Fidelis Forever.

wow,, this is sad news indeed,, prayers outbound to the family,,
    Simper Fi. my Brother,

I am literally stunned. Please keep all of us posted.

Ho_ly shvt....

I echo all of the above....especially the 'stunned' comment.
    My last PM conversation with him was back in June so I can hardly believe the contents of this thread.

Ronnie....would be very interested for further info.
    Thanks for letting us other Brothers know.

RIP....and SF Brother RC.

wow...semper fi my brother

Funny that when I checked the papers in Lincoln and Providence, from 2 ago weeks until now.....no mention of his demise. Also checked his Daughters Facebook back several weeks.....no mention at all about her Dad. Just business as usual. What puzzles me is why a family member would announce his death, but not mention when or how. Especially since he hadn't communicated with any of his family in years. They did not get along. His Daughter was the only one he was around. I don't think Katie would know how to contact anyone. Just saying........Also, how would someone know it was bad, if they don't know how he died.

If this is true that is crazy. Didnt know him as well as some of you but it would still be a sad event.

If it is true, I will apologize for having my doubts. But, until something besides word of mouth evolves, I am skeptical.

Did anyone know Rocky's full name I didn't, this is what I got thru an email, Oct. 23rd. In response to your email, this is to notify you Rocky C (birth name Craig) has died of injuries suffered from a gunshot wound. No further information is available. Thank You. Spokesperson for the family. Otherwise I haven't a clue, I shot an email to him weeks ago and he would usually respond the next day but not this time, Semper Fidelis Forever.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I knew his real first name was Craig, but I never knew his last name. He could be pretty secretive when he wanted to be.

Credits
    Savings
    Didn't he leave a phone number with
    Natilie ? ? Give her a ring

Thread Information