MEPS next month, weird question.
Create Post

Post MEPS next month, weird question.

Hi all,

I'm planning on joining the Marines ASAP, I do have a weird question though.

Ever since age 12, I have developed a case of puffy nipples. They are visible through my shirts, and are definitely puffy / swollen looking. I have never taken my shirt off in front of others because of this. This is not gyno, and I am a male if you are wondering.

I know, I know, don't be a little btch. Issue is, will this effect MEPs processing? Will it be a huge issue when changing in front of other Recruits?

It's quite embarrassing, and I am having a hard time trying to get over it. Has anyone experienced this or knows of someone who has?

Similar Threads:

Will not be an issue and you have no choice but to change/shower with other recruits. There is no privacy in bootcamp for now anyway (that may have to change with open transgenders next July don't know).

Is this a medical condition?

Or cosmetic?

Have your seen a doctor?

What is your definition of puffy?

I have always suffered from itchy nipples.....

They never got puffy unless they were rubbed by my 782 gear suspenders or inadvertently got pinched by my flak jacket plate.

Was talkin' to da' corpsman one day and he gave me a tube of Preparation H....took care of the itchy and swelling.

See a doctor first if you have not.....with out a weight problem you shouldn't have man boobs.

Thread Information