Female Hair Reqs
Create Post

Female Hair Reqs

Hi there,

New to this forum! I'm going to be attending a college next fall, and will be joining the corps of cadets. The service I'm going to join is the Marines.

I had a question, which I've tried to find an answer to and failed. I have rather short hair, the sides are buzzed and the top is longer. I understand that for females, it can't be shorter than 1/4 on the sides, that isn't an issue. And for males, the longest allowable length is 3 inches. Does this apply to females as well?

I understand that I'll be getting some grief about not looking "feminine", but I can deal with that. I'd just like to make sure that my hair is within reqs.

So, for female short hair, what would be considered within reqs? Thank you in advance for any input.

Similar Threads:

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You'll need to follow the regulations of the corps of cadets you join, not the Marine Corps regs.

Are you joining a military college or an ROTC unit? The Marine Corps does not have college ROTC, so you would be potentially wasting your time or getting yourself in trouble. Research those regs, not the Marine Corps' set of grooming rules.

P 1020.34G will have all the answers your heart desires.

follow this link to read the Regulation for men and women..

https://www.thebalance.com/marine-co...ndards-3332794

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information