Coffee Talk - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Waiting for TS Hermine ... got a lot of rain from TD 8 already.

Fall is here & it came early.....

Attached Images Attached Images

Credits
    Savings
    good news with all the dry weather - didn't have much
    to mow during this past summer-

BUT - gwanna make sure the snow-shovels are
    all shined up- & and a "THIN COAT OF OIL"

Hurricane Hermine will weaken to a TS by the time it gets here early Saturday morning ...

084851W5_NL_sm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post

Fall is here & it came early.....
    Evening, all! Mike, I'm so stinkin' jealous I'm turning green. We had a series of storms and rain come through with some moderately cooler weather. It was breezy today, so I took advantage of it and wore a hoodie for a bit. So worth it.

Coming up for a breath now that's it's nearly the end of the week. Things have been crazy busy . . .still. I'm enjoying my students and the course I'm taking. Lots of reading for my grad course (more so than other courses), but it's good stuff.

Hope you're all doing well. Farewell to August, and may September usher in an early arrival of fall type weather. Also, college football starts this weekend! Have a good Labor Day Weekend, all!

Okay, time for the weekend safety brief!

You've all got a 72, so get out there and enjoy yourselves!

Except for youse Canadians, y'all have duty this weekend. Hey, somebody has to keep the logbook filled out!

Raining like a mother-hubbard ...

So I just recieved the greatest gift I could imagine. My 18 year old son is taking in the beautiful scenery and tropical warmth of MCRD San Diego (Lol)
    Im sure hes having a blast right now.
    Seriously though, I couldnt be more proud of this young recruit. Prayers up.
    Semper Fi

Congrats to you and your son. MCRDSD is a great vacation spot during the summer, with easy access from the airport, and the free accommodations and food can't be beat! emotion_wink.png

Tell Your Son to enjoy His summer vacation at MCRD, mean while in 29 palms I'm waiting to see if My Son gets Sgt . Wow how time fly's . S/F

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Congrats to you and your son. MCRDSD is a great vacation spot during the summer, with easy access from the airport, and the free accommodations and food can't be beat!
    Keg, don't forget the beautiful beaches nearby.

How is your area Advanced much flooding hope not,we are okay in FT myers just some rain. Well my thoughts and prayers goes out to everyone on the east coast from the Carolinas to NY,godbless you all.
    Semper Fi
    Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

We got six inches of rain, and a lot of wind, but no damage here in Jacksonville, NC. Very mild compared to what I've seen in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    How is your area Advanced much flooding hope not,we are okay in FT myers just some rain. Well my thoughts and prayers goes out to everyone on the east coast from the Carolinas to NY,godbless you all.
    Semper Fi
    Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF
    We came through real well, only 5-6 inches of rain, winds weren't bad either this time. Most of the bad stuff was up in St. Pete and north of there. I'm glad you came through as well brother.

Thread Information