Coffee Talk - Page 73
Create Post
Page 73 of 180 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2691

Thread: Coffee Talk

Another 4-H day … Hot, hazy, humid, and ho-boy!

Credits
    Savings
    Screw you guys * -

Temps here yesterday got all the way up to ? 83*,
    seeing the rest of you
    that bust my balls ,
    *BillyMongoose* & un-named OTHERS
    (for spending 4 weeks in a row shovling snow)

-??? Who's laughing now !!!!

A hot 93 degrees today with a heat index of 105 … Air that you can wear.

Hello Marines and Good Morning to Ya.Just came on to Wish you All a Safe July 4th, Good Times To All... I am good-Weather right now 80 degrees going up to 87 degrees...99 degree Sunday Past.Yup still doing Claims, better than when I stated.Doing Good for Vets..but the pay is lousy-oh no pay at all...I like the people I work with but the DAV is run by the Volunteer Service..I have been waiting for a key to the office for 2 yrs- haha..Anyway Thinking about All of you-Don't have the material I used to have when I came on here.All I can say is Don't let them push anything 5G- it disrupts the DNA ,and Hurts every living thing-President Trump has stopped the building of 5 of them in Texas..Hey Mongoose...but that won't stop it...Just Say'In.....God Bless All of you Marines and ENJOY THIS LIFE-Semper Fi Forever..I am off this week Yay....

This is my third year working there-I had to do a year there just to be selected...Oh Well ,there are somePerks-Went to A Yankee Baseball Game..Was on a 200 Passenger Boat-Veterans Cruise around Manhattan.Open Bar-2 beers for me..All you can Eat-Just ate once--Nice Time...Meet some Great People..Ray Cabano original Guitar Player in Aerosmith put a Show on for us also...Very Decent Guy,,met his wife also....she's cool. Hung Out with the Persuasions also..But I Miss YA..

Open bar and all-you-can-eat sounds like a real good time to me!

Good evening all, right now we have 85º with a high of 96º.
    Nice today wasn't to bad at all..
    Have a good week all..

Right now we have 91º should reach 96º today and overnight low of 68º some wind but not bad at all...

Sunny and 88 today with lower humidity ...

I say it's hot, it's damn hot with 97º with winds from the south about 25 to 30 mph right now it's 95º..

Heavy rain and thunderstorms this afternoon ...

Nothing like sunshine to make a day wonderful , but come on we need our rain..
    right now 86º with partly cloudy skies and some light wind..

Morning all, it's 82º and going to reach 95º and no chance of rain..

Low humidity over the weekend, but the humidity has returned and so will thunderstorms overnight.

Thread Information