Coffee Talk - Page 62
Create Post
Page 62 of 180 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Afternoon all. Had a great morning and it's still going this afternoon also.
    61º right now and light wind from the south..
    Went and started my Harley and to keep it ready to ride when the doc clears me to ride it..

Sunny and 77 today ...

Good Afternoon all, 41º and we have reached our high for today..winds from the north around 5 to 10 mph and partly cloudy skies...

Gonna be in the mid to upper 70s all next week ...

65º reached 78º and we had mostly clear skies with allot of wind from the south..

Fruit trees are already budding ... Gonna suck if we have a freeze between now and April like we usually do.

Good Monday afternoon all,it's 24º and yesterday we had 78º what a change from day to day..
    Calling for cooler temps and a slight chance of rain or snow I love the way the weatherman called it, Trying to cover all the bases... LOL..
    Have a safe week ...

Mostly cloudy and 74 today ...

Afternoon all, 24º with the high of 26º for today light winds and chance of rain or snow 40% today.
    Have a nice Hump Day..

It was 80 with a heat index of 82 today ...

Good Morning all. cold @21 degrees, but at lest it's not Snowing.. If We have someone here that could help ID someone claiming to be a Marine ,please pm Me . S/F

Mostly sunny and 77 today ... Flowers are starting to bloom.

Back home again from the Hospital again ,I need to stay away from them they keep putting me in..This time is was some serious stuff two days of vomiting and not keeping any food down for two day and was dizzy and lightheaded from the reaction I had from some medicine I was taking..
    Anyway Back home and it's 28º and drizzling and cold..

Get healthy, stay healthy, and take care of yourself Bill ...

Once again thank you for the nice comment and well wishes.. This year my health has really taken a turn for the worst.. Seems like the hospital is my second home,but I getting somewhat better..
    Right now we have 38º with a high of 42º and a chance of mixed rain or snow ...
    Have a nice weekend all...

Thread Information