Coffee Talk - Page 54
Create Post
Page 54 of 180 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Rained all day ...

Had a lowcountry boil, or as some call it, frogmore stew yesterday ...

facebook_event_1659652474358257.jpg

Looks good to Me

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    62 a slight Breeze best Weather yet, Keg that looks Yummy I’ve gotta Roll Go Easy Adios

Good Evening Marines 64 degrees here in NYC...Hope Everyone is Well and having a Good Life.Me, I'm good enough.Life is good enough and I am pleased to be alive.Okay, little Terrorist attack in New York-No Hilary says -"it's Americans fighting Americans" No Hilary its a Non American that is a Muslim Terrorist-yelling Alli Whatever-just like the Shooters in Las Vegas-so much for that...! Will you get the truth-----Never Ever...Why-----It's Above our Pay grade.Homeland Security Rules All and Non Active Military need not know Ever. So,John F. was shot right through his front neck....Thanks President Trump for releasing the Truth.Now get to work on the World Trade Center. I am still a DSO- but now forced to get a Flu Shot-to continue Volunteering...I have no choice in the matter.Don't get the shot-you have to wear a mask to work there.....So, I'll just have to suck it up.After all, what can a little flu shot do.......? Congratulations to the Astros.It is good to have Goals. A little like my Old self today huh. Means Nothing at all.Just wanted to say Hi-probably to much Alex Jones...I like to listen to darkmatter Radio.net with tunein// Interesting Stuff but some of it gets repeated during the day.Some want you to join for 5 dollars a month; but you don"t have to join anything.The Station is free to listen to..Midnight in the Desert was Art Bell's new Show-but he had to get off the air waves.So , he replaced himself with Heather Wade-she has a good voice.No Art Bell but she does a really good job. Art Bell still does commercials there....Hope , I'm not boring you Marines,I'm Still Gung Ho--Met a lot of Veterans and I am lucky to have this job.That TBI is a Terrible Thing to see in young Veterans..They may get 100 % but they Deserve So Much More.Okay-no more Shop Talk...Getting on now-Al most 02:00/ Going to Say Good Night to you All--Be Safe-Be Strong and Know,What you think in your Gut is Probably Correct....God Bless you All and SEMPER FI FOREVER.....Bye for now.

Credits
    Savings
    Come on Doc -
    George Norrey took
    ArtBells seat

Sunny and 80 ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Was 77 degrees out today but its supposed to get cold later this week. And the baby bear is doing fine, has already started to eat baby food. And for some reason he likes to lay on papaw and watch football, he was ****ed when our Bucks got manhandled at Iowa. But our Burg Pirates won their first round playoff game 34-0 so on to the second round.
    And Keg, that was turn the clock forward 1 hour right, ok, got it.

Dark and 63 ...

What's the best thing to mix with this crap besides lemon flavored Crystal Lite?

dlc_moviprep.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Kegs ??

What is that ?

Something tells me , somebody
    gettin' ready to test out the old
    "SilverCadillac" -complete with
    video???

Flavor mix ?
    Zar-ex ?
    Kool-ade?
    Crystal-lite?
    Welches concord grape juice ?

"$hit-Marine"
    -
    Choose your poison

I forgot to set my watch back last night, do I have to wait until next year before I have the right time?

Dark and 40 degrees going into work. but its night shift and sooo relaxing .

Thread Information