Coffee Talk - Page 52
Create Post
Page 52 of 180 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Cool post Keg!!!

Morning all ,
    It's 52º and cloudy and mainly calm winds ..

Partly sunny and 88 today.

Good Morning Marines, 78 degrees here in Bronx,N.Y. right now;a bit Muggy.Had a bit of trouble getting on here the other day,so I am here now.. Congratulations to the new Grand Paw.Thanks FistFu for the Shout Out.Been home,since Monday, yup,got a cold.Feel okay but don't want to get the other people in the office sick.So, I'm off tomorrow also.The problem is that I'm supposed to send my Case info in tomorrow.Have to ask someone there to do it for me.Other than that,I feel Good.Criminal Minds was Great tonight.NCIS,yesterday was pretty good also.How the Hell are All you Grunts..? Liv'In,Surviv"In.......Still Kicking Ass.....Good Marines....I gotta get here More...But,I do admit,I get Tired more than I used to. I do,have a number you can Call-to find out about Camp Legune Contaminated Water for you to Call if you were there.You have to Register W.Marines.Mil/Cl Water 877-261-9782 for it.........Hope this can help some of you.I still have a lot to learn.Hanging in There ,getting better at doing some claims.Just Wanted to Say...HOW- DI and I did see the Scorpions and MegaDeth at the Garden last Saturday Night,a week ago.....Both Bands wer'e Tight -Just Great!.....Wishing All the Troops Out There---God's Speed and Protection.....Know your Weapons.....Be Safe EVERYONE...........Have Fun and Do Be Blessed By God...SEMPER FI FOREVER......I'll Be BACK......

Got another dental appointment this afternoon ...

Nice cool 70's temps now a days. And I try to stay away from Dental if I can...

57º with cloudy skies and a west wind at 2 mph

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think he has already found his calling.

It was sunny and 84 today ... Gonna dip down into the 40s next week. Finally, Fall has arrived.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Noticed it is a little quiet around here, I have a excuse, grandbaby taking my time along with the quadruple murder that happened 15 minutes away from my house which I got sent over there for the manhunt and yes, we got that SOB, killed a 8 yr old boy and raped and killed his mother. Wonder why I want to retire.
    But now my daughter has decided to get married next year, she wants it in Colorado, I was like um, no, cant afford that. So she is thinking about Myrtle Beach or surrounding area since that is where we go for vacation.

Fall arrived here in SE Texas overnight too, and it feels good...don't want to hear nothing else about hurricanes or floods for the next 6 months or so..water was already high enough the evening before..I sure wasn't prepared for what I saw the next morning. Never thought I'd have to leave this place in my aluminum boat.
    DSC00018 (1).jpg

Last edited by greybeard; 10-16-17 at 07:40 AM. Reason: add text

Nice Fall temps lately , and no smoke from Ca. fires...

Installed gutter guards on my gutters. No more cleaning out the leaves and pine straw from my gutters.

Nice dusting of snow on the Mountains this Morning , was good sleeping weather today.

One sign the membership is getting older is when talk centers on the weather......

Thread Information