Coffee Talk - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Dayum! Ya go away for, what a couple hours, and everybody goes crazy!

Far as Lynda Carter and Farrah Fawcett and all the rest, I have to just say "no comment", as I am married to the most beautiful and perfect woman the good Lord has ever put on this Earth, and that's the end of that story.

Now Ima go see what else has been going on around this place.

One more thing though, to quote Columbo; FO basically ran this whole place for a good three years when there was just NOBODY actively in charge. Fair and smart and savvy the whole time. You can trust him for sure, he's why I'm here as a sidekick: he won't play favorites and he also won't be a d-ckhead.

more as it comes...

continue to poke the bear
    If I poked a bear I hope that I had enough sense to tape it's mouth shut and it's paws was behind it's back...otherwise it could get weird.... kinky..... and maybe violent.........

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Yes, Andy, Foxtrot had not ONE complaint all that time, from anyone, at any time.

Chuck---I would hope you would capture that on video for us.

Credits
    Savings
    I'm sittin' here in the corner-
    with my mouth shut.......
    i know where the triggers are
    for the detonators.

you may hear me belly-ach
    but you'll never hear me complain.

It's another hot and humid day here on the Crystal Coast ... a perfect Coors Light day!

Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post
    Hey Ronnie, ya do know that she did ask you not to call her sunshine, as I stated, you never even realized, what you talked me through brother. I dont have a problem with sunshine, but she does. She asked you not to call her that. And I dont drink diet coke, I drink the Dew. Accuse me of whatever, I went thru this before and yes I got banned. I am tired of this. Anyday you want to sit down and have a beer or doughnut then just tell me, I aint hard to find.
    Hey Brad, don't you remember the words sunshine in boot camp, she hasn't a clue she was never a Marine, she will never understand,lmfao, oh well off to a better note, might look you up next year when I retire, I know we will have a good laugh about sunshine, Carry On, Semper Fidelis Brother.

Ronnie.....that's kinda like me saying....in Nam we were often times called Snuffies, but I know you don't understand....you was never a Grunt, ( lmfao ). When I see Russ next time, we will have a good laugh about Snuffies.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Hey Brad, don't you remember the words sunshine in boot camp, she hasn't a clue she was never a Marine, she will never understand,lmfao, oh well off to a better note, might look you up next year when I retire, I know we will have a good laugh about sunshine, Carry On, Semper Fidelis Brother.
    Ronnie, I do know what she had put up with over the years, the same thing da warden has. I am not going to go thru another war on here. You or anyone else can make fun of me and what I do, it dont matter, As I Stated, you will never know what you talked me thru. I thank you for that and you never even realized what you were doing. I hope Rocky works out his problems, but dont blame me or the rest on here. This site was dying, Ed has stayed thru and blue, and Andy, well, he has put me in my place a time or two but that was because I was a idiot. So in other words, thank you and SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Ronnie.....that's kinda like me saying....in Nam we were often times called Snuffies, but I know you don't understand....you was never a Grunt, ( lmfao ). When I see Russ next time, we will have a good laugh about Snuffies.
    Well Billy I was an 0811 and there are things you would never understand,lmfao, but we still both bleed Marine green that some would never understand, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post
    Ronnie, I do know what she had put up with over the years, the same thing da warden has. I am not going to go thru another war on here. You or anyone else can make fun of me and what I do, it dont matter, As I Stated, you will never know what you talked me thru. I thank you for that and you never even realized what you were doing. I hope Rocky works out his problems, but dont blame me or the rest on here. This site was dying, Ed has stayed thru and blue, and Andy, well, he has put me in my place a time or two but that was because I was a idiot. So in other words, thank you and SF
    Brad that is what Marines do we help each other, I will stand by any Marine on this site, I am not here for a war like you say, I bring my war to a boxing ring at times I feel for my opponent, I didn't know our Brother Rocky had a problem I see that he is a guest, how can a Marine be a guest when he has earned our Beloved Title, we as Marines stick together if we can't do that we have failed as Brothers, Carry On, Semper Fidelis Forever.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bloop, your the best, you always make me laugh

Yes, as warm as it is......

Always coffee time:

TEMPERATURE SUMMARY

Temp (°F)
    Now 58°
    Yesterday 54°
    RealFeelŪ 56°
    RealFeelŪ Shade 56°
    Wind Chill 58°
    Dew Point 52°

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning gentlemen, outstanding day here in cottage country, blue skies and sunshine, so off to try to catch some walleye and enjoy my little patch of heaven. Hope you all have a great day! Im pretty sure devilhund up in heaven is with me in spirit as he loved it here and fished when he could get here.

At least their is sunshine............

hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaha!

Thread Information