Create Post
Page 17 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    3 Days
    & a wake up...!!!
    TWO now...

8-)

36º with partly cloudy skies with light wind.. High today around 46º and that should melt allot of snow and ice from the trees and houses today.
    Have a good day.
    Two days and a wake up..

34º with a high around 53º with partly cloudy skies and calm winds so far..
    for tonight over night a low of 29º.
    Have a great day all..

Our days are 80˚-82˚. Overnight it's almost 70˚. We have had some snow recently on our island in Hawaii - You don’t see this very often (maybe a few times a year) so thought I would take a picture of snow at the top of Mauna Loa volcano (Elevation:13,678′)when we went for our walk the other day. As you can see, it’s one of the few places you can see snow from the beach here in Kona. Whoops, sorry can't insert my photo as I don't have enough credits. Have no idea how to get credits so would appreciate if someone could let me know. I've read the Q & A but they don't explain it.

Okay, now I'm jealous.

I'm always jealous when I read/hear/see anything about living in Hawaii. I know I'd never be able to afford the place unless we moved into a 2-room shack up in the sticks, but still... Hawaii...

Only been there once (with the wife and daughter - best vacation ever!), but we all dream of getting back some day.

Off to play the lottery, and wait for the fun to really start tomorrow (pre-inauguration). The DC area has been getting crazier than usual for a week!

Oh, and Bradley/Chelsea/whatever Manning - no. Just no.

Konapaul - for loading a picture in, go to the editor for a post and look for the little icon that looks like a window, or a frame, with a picture in it. Click on that, and "Insert Image" will come up. Select the "from computer" tab, then I always use the "basic uploader" choice at the bottom, then click on "choose a picture". That prompts you to browse through your computer, select a picture and upload it, it's not too hard.

Size can be an issue, I can't remember off hand what the biggest image is, but you can put some decent sized pics up.

Holler if you can't figure it out, FO and I are around and some others who know how this stuff works...

s/f!

Thank you, here's the photo. It was just too big - I reduced the size.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Andy, would you do me a favor and ban Kona Paul for showing a photo like that, when we are cold and snowy and rainy??? LOL-------

Good day Marine's, Well it's 39º and we should reach 45º.
    Cloudy skies and a light east wind at 4 mph.
    We also have a drizzling outside also..
    Have a good day all..

Good News

ISIS beware.jpg

By the way, it's 77 and sunny right now in sunny Florida

Kona....isn't Hawaii a surburb of Texas??

I think most of the United States is a suburb of Texas - and proud of it!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I sorta like that badge Goose. But dont think Ronnie would let me have any of them doughnuts since you all dont get sarcasm lol. If I can figure out how to download the pics from my phone I will send you all a pic on here of how the hell did you manage that pic. Yes, they sent me to something this morning and they busted up on the radio when I said, hmm, dont know how the hell they managed to do this. Oh yes, it was a classic, another troop said, let me guess, swerved to miss a deer, said yelp, you have to see it lol.

Ronnie is always talking about them donuts.....I wonder how many he can eat at one sitting??

Thread Information