Coffee Talk - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 180 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post
    At 0700 this morning it was 66 degrees, yesterday it dropped from 41 to 29 in a hour and we had black ice everywhere in the morning. Tomorrow they are saying freezing rain in the morning, thank god I am off. Man, I love Ohiya weather. And I just found out today that a retired Sgt. of mine in the Patrol sold his farm and moved to South Carolina, I said that is one of the few states that I would move to when I retire.

Troop, you should consider Texas, brother.....we're a no-nonsense State. We consider State Troopers the best of the best.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good morning! Wondering if anyone will be attending the Shot Show in Las Vegas next week. Will be there Tuesday thru Thursday and would love to say "Hello" to any of our Leatherneck.com Marines that will be there. Let me know. Thanks

Afternoon all, and I want be going to Vegas I'll be staying my fat azz home LOL.
    Right now we have 20º with light winds so far..
    High today around 28 and a chance of snow and ice this weekend.
    Have a great weekend Marine and Corpsmen.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madsox View Post
    Thanks for sending that stuff on East, Troop - I think we're supposed to have slippery, half-frozen crap all Saturday. 70+ today and I went out for a run (knees don't even hurt - yay, old guy me!) and by tomorrow night it'll be winter again.

This place is as crazy as the people who live here. Oh wait. I live here.

Yeah, what I said. F'in crazy you have to be to stay close to DC.

Next week should be plenty of entertainment though, with the inauguration and the pro-Trump crowd and then all the anti-Trump crowd, and the professional sh!t-stirrers coming in to try to make more trouble...

I'm glad I'm not wearing blue next weekend, every police force in the area is gonna be on double overtime watching out for all the nutjobs!

Heard about a couple new spammers here, I have to go chase 'em down and yell at them before I rack out here.

s/f all!
    Yelp, we are sending like a hundred Troops your way for that. Our MFF, or as we call them, the MFers, wannabe SRT guys who couldnt make the cut. So a sgt. and a troop from old Post 73 will be there. And we didnt get the freezing rain but it only got into the 30's today.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Troop, you should consider Texas, brother.....we're a no-nonsense State. We consider State Troopers the best of the best.
    Well Goose, I would prefer to stay in the states, I dont want to move to Mexico LMAO. Besides that they say everything is bigger Texas so I dont want da warden looking down at some guy and then looking at me and saying yelp, they are bigger in Texas.

This morning we had -27 with a windchill of -45 but it did get to 10 above, well troop you could always move to N.D. and work with the tough breed of troopers I could always feed you donuts,lol, Semper Fidelis.

Got up to 77 degrees today ... tomorrow's high only 54 ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    This morning we had -27 with a windchill of -45 but it did get to 10 above, well troop you could always move to N.D. and work with the tough breed of troopers I could always feed you donuts,lol, Semper Fidelis.
    Ronnie, I normally tough it out with no coat, they say, are you stupid, say no, Marine. But out side of SC I was thinking about Wyoming, But bum f**k Dakota is about the same. Do they have enough beer for the both of us and do you have cable?

33º right now with the high around 36º winds are very light and we have mostly cloudy skies overhead..
    I thought about retiring in the south then I woke up LOL..

name tag 2.png

Troop now tell me you don't have a pea brain, I live in a TP and shoot buffalo,Good one Billy Troop should wear that badge with pride,lmao, Semper Fidelis.

Morning and Afternoon all to whom it applies too.
    Right now we have 31º with ice on the trees and ground we'll be under a watch until Monday at least. High today around 34º with rain and freezing rain today..
    I keeping my self home and not going any place at all...

I hear everyone moaning and groaning about the weather, but down here in SW Florida we are in deep winter. It seems it just can't get back up into the 80's as it's only in the middle to upper 70's every day. And talk about cold mornings only in the 60's, I almost froze over the weekend riding my Indian, of course I rode my other Indian inside so that was OK. I shall persevere, ain't no quitter.

3 Days
    & a wake up...!!!

Afternoon all, 34º high today around 35º..
    We have ice,and snow on the trees and ground slowly it's melting from the trees and pooling on the ground..
    Have a nice week Marines.

name tag 2.png

Thread Information