Coffee Talk - Page 15
Create Post
Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    It's so cold here we had to turn the heat on this morning for the 2nd time this year. Back up to normal by tomorrow though so I can last through this. I'm allergic to the cold.
    My old Michigan tolerance to cold is gone, if I ever had any in the first place. I too hate cold weather and 30s is cold weather to me now. However, I refuse to turn on the heat as it isn't that terribly cold inside my apartment that a hoodie can't take care of it. The dog is buried under her fleece blanket, so she's OK.

It's warm out with a temp of -1, troop have a doughnut on me watch the dickey doo,lmao,Semper Fidelis.

Here in Reno, I may have to requal in swimming. S/F

36ºF going up to 56ºF nice day with windy conditions winds around 15 to 29 mph.
    Chance of rain or snow this weekend looms ahead of us in the mid-west..
    Have a great week aal and Simper Fi..

name tag 2.png

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    brrrr... another cold one... between my work and upgrading some college courses which I am far to old for this bs sometimes, Ive been super busy... I might just hop on a plane to anywhere warm and take up space on someones sofa....anyone heard from Mandy?

Couldn't get my truck doors open this morning evening after warming the truck up for 15 minutes ... got the driver's side door to the wife's car open, but when I started looking for the ice scraper, I remembered it was on the back seat of my truck!

53ºF going to around 60ºF light winds so far and partly cloudy skies overhead...
    Have a great day Marines

name tag 2.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    brrrr... another cold one... between my work and upgrading some college courses which I am far to old for this bs sometimes, Ive been super busy... I might just hop on a plane to anywhere warm and take up space on someones sofa....anyone heard from Mandy?
    Lisa, we have a spare room but it's not too warm around here this week either (not sure the Boss wants me inviting ladies over, but... )

No sign of Mandy in a long time - the rest of the Crusty Old Crew is around but not too chatty lately. Check on the thread about Mitch (Hammer) though, he's having a rough time it seems. Billy and the gang have all been through there.

If we could get some snow I'd be fine with our cold (above zero, that's not so bad) but all we get is rain that freezes, or wind. Midatlantic winters svck!

Morning all , It's 36º up to 60º today with light winds for now later could be a different story..Right now we have mostly clear skies overhead and no wind YYYYeaaaaa !!!

name tag 2.png

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    [QUOTE=madsox;1017692]Lisa, we have a spare room but it's not too warm around here this week either (not sure the Boss wants me inviting ladies over, but... )

No sign of Mandy in a long time - the rest of the Crusty Old Crew is around but not too chatty lately. Check on the thread about Mitch (Hammer) though, he's having a rough time it seems. Billy and the gang have all been through there.

If we could get some snow I'd be fine with our cold (above zero, that's not so bad) but all we get is rain that freezes, or wind. Midatlantic winters svck!

I heard from Hammer , he sent me a pm..
    Im sure the Boss would like me, Im low maintenance and a good cook....

Cloudy and 67 today ... roller coaster temps this week..

18º with a wind around 4 mph and partly cloudy skie.
    Should reach close to 37º and clearing skies also.
    Have a good day Marines..

name tag 2.png

Sunny and 74 ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    At 0700 this morning it was 66 degrees, yesterday it dropped from 41 to 29 in a hour and we had black ice everywhere in the morning. Tomorrow they are saying freezing rain in the morning, thank god I am off. Man, I love Ohiya weather. And I just found out today that a retired Sgt. of mine in the Patrol sold his farm and moved to South Carolina, I said that is one of the few states that I would move to when I retire.

Thanks for sending that stuff on East, Troop - I think we're supposed to have slippery, half-frozen crap all Saturday. 70+ today and I went out for a run (knees don't even hurt - yay, old guy me!) and by tomorrow night it'll be winter again.

This place is as crazy as the people who live here. Oh wait. I live here.

Yeah, what I said. F'in crazy you have to be to stay close to DC.

Next week should be plenty of entertainment though, with the inauguration and the pro-Trump crowd and then all the anti-Trump crowd, and the professional sh!t-stirrers coming in to try to make more trouble...

I'm glad I'm not wearing blue next weekend, every police force in the area is gonna be on double overtime watching out for all the nutjobs!

Heard about a couple new spammers here, I have to go chase 'em down and yell at them before I rack out here.

s/f all!

Thread Information