Create Post
Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    It's even freezing down here in once sunny Florida, only 59 this morning with a high forcasted for Sunday of only 53. Of course I'm in the high country at 9.8 ft above sea level. A week ago today it got so cold we had to turn the heat on for an hour to get the chill out. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Ill take the 59 degrees, do you accept room renters ? Florida sounds mighty good right about now... -13 here

Any time for a lady, don't freeze your buns off honey.

Afternoon all, it's 17ºF we may reach 25ºF also have 4" of snow and I'm not able to get out and clean it off.
    Have a really fine day all..

Name Tag.png

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It got up to 18 degrees today but we only got 2 inches of snow. When I go back Sunday morning its supposed to be 8 degrees so I will probally put my coat on. And talked to my Cap the other day, he told me to DROP, he was a Marine also, I was like well there is a difference Cap, your a Captain and I am a road Troop. You, in a office, me, on the road. When 5-10-18 rolls around guess I will have to make that decision.

Morning all, -5ºF on the way up to 35ºF. Winds are 4 mph from the west..
    Hope Y'all have a good day..

name tag 2.png

Hey, there's Lisa - welcome back! Or have you just been lurking around the edges? Not that I mind the weather reports, but let's get some other conversations going on too.

I'd start but the cat glued to my lap won't let me type much - we got a new furball last fall, and she's decided that I'm "mommy". I sit down for half a second and she's right there curled up on me. Okay, I guess I did start.

In other news, we almost had a dusting of snow last night. Thank g-d today's a weekend, this place would be paralyzed 8-)

Off to see what's up around here...

No snow here, but did get down to 15 last night. Been since 1983 that we had a temp that low, in the part of Texas I live in. Yesterday, the Mayor closed down all the schools, city and county offices, grocery stores ran out of food, called in the National Guard, and was declared a state of emergency. FEMA is on it's way........

-20 with 54 inches of snow, Get Some, Semper Fidelis.

[QUOTE=SGT7477;1017622]

Dayem! cold.gif

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    -20 with 54 inches of snow, Get Some, Semper Fidelis.
    According to the temp. gauge in my car its -40, oh wait, it been saying that since she bought it 2 yrs ago. But it did get up to 20 degrees today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    No snow here, but did get down to 15 last night. Been since 1983 that we had a temp that low, in the part of Texas I live in. Yesterday, the Mayor closed down all the schools, city and county offices, grocery stores ran out of food, called in the National Guard, and was declared a state of emergency. FEMA is on it's way........
    State of emergency,lol, they should be here, Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yelp, putting my coat on, 8 degrees. If there is no wind then no coat. Ronnie has warm doughnuts. As my Gunny said, you aint cold till I order you to be cold.

Good Sunday Morning , 12ºF outside up to 43ºF with light south winds at 4 mph.
    slowly regaining some warmer Temps. by next weekend will suppose to get more snow maybe..

name tag 2.png

It's so cold here we had to turn the heat on this morning for the 2nd time this year. Back up to normal by tomorrow though so I can last through this. I'm allergic to the cold.

Cold today,but....all the rest of this week in the mid 70's.

Thread Information