Coffee Talk - Page 142
Create Post
Page 142 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2697

Thread: Coffee Talk

Well Morning all,we are in the final days of 2020 and coming up fast is 2021 so I hope it's a better new year than last year..
    Right now we have 42º and a cold front will be moving in later and then the high should reach 55º..
    Have a good day.

Sunny and a warm 52...

Afternoon everyone we have 37º and the high around 40º with north winds and a cold front moving in ..
    Take care and be safe...

Hey everyone Morning hope your well, we have 34º and cloudy skies and the high today around 47º..
    Take care and stay safe..

Sunny and 52 today...

Morning all it's 32º and 42º for today.. One more day to go...

Sunny and 56...

Good Morning , Marines-Here to Wish you All, A Safe and Happy New Year.42 Degrees in the Bronx,New York today.Big Night Here-called Masked New Years Eve...Staying Home , Downtown New York City No Longer Safe....in daytime and Especially at Night,1 Billion Dollars Defunded from Police here. Insane Completely.So,Bronx Still Good Meanwhile..Don't get here to often these days,like I should.Still Upset about FAKE Election ,but really Trying to be Civil.Waiting for January 6th-to see What will Happen in Washington that day.Not Locked Down,but Feel Restricted-like Everyone.Definitely not Going to get Vaccine of any Type if Possible/period.I TRUST Nothing-These Days.I want to Put Red China Back into the Laundry Business ASAP. Sabotage is an ACT OF WAR...seems Americans have Forgotten that. Only Good Thing ,I was Taught in the NAVY was to Hate Communists-looks like America has Embarrassed them..BIZARRO World to me.Have Lost Family and Friends over the Election..Don't Care- This is Most Important to me.America Has Sold Out their Country-for GREED;Discusting. Anyway,Just Wanted to Say Hello to my Brothers and Sisters , that I Would Trust with Whatever Life I have Left.Been on Face Book Alot-They Hate my Guts-Good.....Be Safe Everyone--Marine1955 ,Miss you to and Everybody here.Want to See Freedom Ring Everywhere and America First...the Way it Should Be..Happy New Year and God Bless Always-My Marines.....

Hey Everyone I want too wish each and everyone here a Happy New Year.. I do hope the new year will bring us back together and ,that they do find a cure for this crap we have been fighting for almost a year..If you drink tonight please have someone else that's not ddrinking to drive you home...
    Right now we have 44º and that should be the high for today..
    Hope all of you have fun !!!!!!!

Cloudy and 70 with scattered rain showers...

Morning Marines , Anyone suffering a hang over ???
    I'm not ,, Well we have 36º and will hope to see 46º later on.. Have a good day and Happy Near Year...

Good Morning 41 Degrees and Cloudy-Times Square was Empty-Think of All the Money Saved on DEPENDS......hehe

Hey afternoon everyone it's a good day so far.. We have 44º and we may top out 55º.. Just be safe this New Year..

Good Morning everyone , It's Sunday and we have a clear sky and 32º with 54º for the high..
    Have a Blessed Day and week..

Mostly cloudy and 62 today...

Thread Information