Coffee Talk - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks Troop. The grandpa thing isn't too bad. Unless you are actively babysitting (like me), you can pass them off to their mom or dad for diaper changes, feeding (if breast fed), and just plain cranky baby. Eventually, they (or you) go home too. But I am quite fond of my little girl. She is ahead of the game in many developmental areas, so I'm also quite proud of her. Mom and dad are doing a great job with her.

If crap is still going the way it is now at the end of 2018, it would probably be best to pull the plug. I thought I would miss police work when I retired, but I was surprised at how much I didn't after just a few months. Now, when I think I miss it, I just watch the TV news and that feeling goes away.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Right now we have a temp. of 42º with the high of 56º ,no wind to speak of..
    Have a great day all..
    Semper Fi..

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    not to cold here... beautiful sunny day.... skating on the canal and pick up hockey...Im just the cheerleader....cant afford to fall and break my butt....

Upper 60s and low 70s until Thursday, then the bottom falls out with highs in the 30s and lows in the teens.

Morning all,19ºF up to 32ºF wind from the north at 12 mph and clear skies and it looks wonderful outside..

Attached Images Attached Images

Yep of course....

All of this Climate Change/Global Warming is scathingly overwhelming...!!!

More snow in the forecast here and there...

Mike, are you saying Al Gore would bull-shet us?

But Billy, Mike, it was in Big Al's book - it must be true!

I can't imagine a fine upstanding politician like him being anything less than 100% honest and completely right, I'd just be shocked.

al_gore_climate_change.jpg

Last edited by FoxtrotOscar; 01-04-17 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Added Gore Graphic...

Afternoon all 10º outside and that's the high winds are calm and it's snowing right now we have Three inches on the ground maybe 4 inches ..
    We needed the moisture badly..
    Take care and be safe when your out there..

Elev 289 ft 48.12 °N, 123.50 °W | Updated 39 min ago

Clear 36 °F Feels Like 33 °F N 4 Wind from SSW
    Yesterday High 36 | Low 18 °F - Precip. 0 in

Java.jpg

One to three inches of snow Saturday ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    One to three inches of snow Saturday ...
    Suppose to get 2 to 4 inches of snow tonight, the snow was supposed to have stopped by now but still coming down, not too bad though. And the baby is due 8-22-17. Gonna have to call Zulu into diaper changing duty, dont think I can go thru that again, my boy, the father, made me throw up while changing his diaper, yes, it was that nasty. Cant wait for his first diaper change lmao.

Diaper duty!

he_looks_pooped.jpg

We top out at 4" of snow and the temp is now 9º F have a good evening all...

It's even freezing down here in once sunny Florida, only 59 this morning with a high forcasted for Sunday of only 53. Of course I'm in the high country at 9.8 ft above sea level. A week ago today it got so cold we had to turn the heat on for an hour to get the chill out. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thread Information