Coffee Talk - Page 45
Create Post
Page 45 of 180 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir big cup of Java and one of these Jalapeņo cheese sausage's left over from last nights BBQ YumYum am really digging the the Digi Marpat woodland you younbucks are wearing am looking to purchase Top of the line Parka the woodland version,what's the GenII ? Too All Americans across the Pond Godspeed too Yah hope You can come home soon S/F

August 10th already

Current Conditions Station reported 2 minutes ago 62.5 °F...

Guess I'd better start mowing while the sun still shines...

Going to mow tomorrow, weather permitting.

Troop, enjoy baby bear when You can. My oldest Granddaughter just started jr.high this Year already. Boy someone is getting OLD as My 7 year old Granddaughter sez. But do have a Safe day on the road.. S/F

OH, cooling off lately 80's and smoke is clearing out.

Good Evening Marines-Hello to those I don't Know and don't know me.Can't get here as often as I used to_Congratulations Staff/ Sargent Madsox-this has to be work also.Zulu36-Always knew you were Top Gun.Kegler-you are the Top but it maybe Master Gunny-I forgot.So,I did not have Mono,or Roseann Bar Epstein..I was just more tired then usual..Now,I Feel Good-also,I admit a little older-but still sit cross legged,to use this E-Mail.When my legs cramp-I take a Break.Still employed as A DSO-Volunteering DAV Claims person.Doing Okay but I would like to do Better.Still Learning the Legal stuff.I have Met some Great Veterans and some mean ones also.It's the nature of the job.I have to learn how to change peoples moods quickly.My Boss does it with funny Jokes,and it works.By the Way,WildBill,that is a Beautiful Picture of you and Mrs Clause.00:11 time now...If I missed some of my Friends here,Forgive me....FistFull- I hear you loud and clear.God Bless,and SEMPER FI FOREVER.....God BLESS All Our Troops and Bring Them Home Safe. Soon,Robots will be Eveywhere...So,I have been told...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning having my AM Java strong & black...Doc great to hear from yah it's a good thing your doing helping Veterans a Dam good thing Yep I bet you do interact with Mean ones the way you deal with them is Kill Em Kill Em w/LOVE lol you'll be fine Doc I'm pulling for Yah Godspeed my Friend and Vietnam Vet brother Go Easy Adios S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    2:26 in the AM out here in the Twilight Zone...Cup of JaVa listening too Journey on my headphones flashing back on once upon a time...Life is funny how things come and go I've come too realize that Three things will Kill You...Bad Luck...Stupidity...& Time...I can remember on my 1st LP outside of Con Tien Sgt goes don't go too sleep FNG on the Radio I goes I'll get plenty of Sleep when I'm dead General lol Godspeed too All of Yah across the Pond I think of yah most every day Go Easy S/F

Credits
    Savings
    What's up with the Phantomblooper ?
    have not seen his happyface in ages ????

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    IDK was thinking the same myself about Bloop, kinda was wondering about Big Al myself the Airedale ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, at 2247 Hrs on thursday august 10th baby bear decided to arrive in this world. He is doing fine, they are keeping his momma for another day, her blood pressure keeps going up but they say they are going to send them both home tomorrow. I cant explain what it was like when I first held him.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by troop901 View Post
    Well, at 2247 Hrs on thursday august 10th baby bear decided to arrive in this world. He is doing fine, they are keeping his momma for another day, her blood pressure keeps going up but they say they are going to send them both home tomorrow. I cant explain what it was like when I first held him.
    Congrats, Grandpa! I can't explain how I felt the first time I held my grand-daughter either, but I know exactly what you felt.

Hope your daughter will be OK and can go home tomorrow without further issues.

I baby-sit my GD four days a week, and she is a little doll. Makes me feel way better than Zoloft. I also hope you have such pleasure with baby bear.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine Godspeed too Baby Bear and Family I'm gonna bust down a few for yah S/F

Congratulations Troop! Savor the moment, and cherish the memories.

ORDO AD CHAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Congrats, Grandpa! I can't explain how I felt the first time I held my grand-daughter either, but I know exactly what you felt.

Hope your daughter will be OK and can go home tomorrow without further issues.

I baby-sit my GD four days a week, and she is a little doll. Makes me feel way better than Zoloft. I also hope you have such pleasure with baby bear.
    The momma is actually my son's girlfriend, but I worry about her just the same, they think its a reaction to medication they gave her. When I got to see him I was on duty so in uniform so I was like he was thinking what the he**, just been born and already the man is harassing me lol.

Thread Information