Coffee Talk - Page 41
Create Post
Page 41 of 180 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

I will request those who have little info...... to please add a little more background info.

It's trying to act like it's summer in the Pacific Northwest no rain...maybe up to 80 today.

Semper Fi,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Havent posted in awhile, what you mean Goose, Kilo 3/2, or do you mean somewone else lol. That is who I served with, I will have to go back and see the other stuff on here.
    SF

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh, now she wants to buy my cousins camper, you have to see this this thing, I told her well, you dont like camping, she was well, it aint camping, its glamping whatever that means. He paid 35 grand for it but said he will take the payoff for it which is 10 grand.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lol glamping is way different than camping my friend... pretty much think your screwed.. buy the camper... happy wife happy life dont ya know...

81º with clear skies and temp up today to 96º. winds from the south at 16 to 20 MPH...
    Have a Blessed week everyone ..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    lol glamping is way different than camping my friend... pretty much think your screwed.. buy the camper... happy wife happy life dont ya know...
    She is a woman, she aint ever happy lol.

I gotta stay on here more, I'm missing all the chatter. I'll find some time to go nag the newbie about their profiles this week, between FO and me I'm sure we can get some of them into shape...

Nothing else much going on, spent a weekend pressure washing the siding and my back is killing me! Not as young as I used to be.

Had a couple of inches of rain over the past two nights ...

Kegler 300, I guess You folks had some thunder storms with the lights going off , Scared the crap out of My Grand kids... S/F

Taking a look at the weather for today we have right now 88º on the way to 98º.
    Winds are from the south at 14 mph and steady..
    That's a look at our weather for S.W. Kansas..

It's going to try and get up to 80 in the Pacific Northwest today, no rain (air conditioned summers you know).

Been cooling off in the low 90's today, but to many brush fires around US.

Afternoon all , 96º and we may reach 99º with clear skies overhead and the winds are from the south at 17 mph.
    Have a great Hump Day..

Thread Information