Coffee Talk - Page 85
Create Post
Page 85 of 180 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2691

Thread: Coffee Talk

Rain, rain, and more rain ...

Afternoon all, 60º with light wind and sunny skies overhead..
    I too like my coffee black and strong ..
    So how does everyone else like theirs

Good evening all it's 39º and no wind thank God..
    Clear skies and a chance to see meteorites tonight best time is after 2AM. Nope I'm not waiting up to watch...
    Good Night all...

Afternoon everyone 58º with light winds today overcast skies it might hit 60º today but will see... Have great Monday and be Safe..

Rain this morning ,Sunny this afternoon ,low 40's tonight ???

Good Afternoon all of you fine Women & Men IT'S 57º outside with windy conditions and partly cloudy skies...
    Just think less than a week for Christmas..

Nice day also for little town of Holcomb,Ks.. 59º and mostly clear skies with light wind..
    Have a good weekend all...

Clear skies and allot of sun with cold temps right now we have 17º and light wind also...
    Have a great week end and be safe driving..

New Year's Eve will be in the upper 60s here ...

Hello My Marines-34 degrees here in Bronx New York-I am Good ,Hope you are to..Part B Medicare is $135 a month now..5 years ago I had A colonoscopy--that is the only time I used part B. So now,guess I will use more Private Doctors-Expensive and Ridiculous..I just came on to Wish all My Brother and Sister Marines a Happy New Year--Be Safe Always and God Bless.New York is Dangerous on New Years Eve-Feels like you are Walking Point..So ,I will
    stay in .To get the Police to Respond Fast here-you say Shots Fired..and on New Years here ,They are. There was a Fire at a Cable Vision Place-so Internet is a Bit slow..but did get on Leatherneck on the first Try..Did I tell you I met the Doctor that removed a Morter at First Med in 69..He was an Army Doctor-Trained in Cuba..That was an Honor for me..cause I was at First Med that day, but was told to return to MWSG-17 Dispensary..and was glad I did..but ,I failed to write Down his Name.to bad..He Showed me a Certificate that says - When he passes-He Gets Berried at Arlington-yeah I know ,we can get Berried there to...but to me that was Something Special..At that time I was Still doing Veterans Claims...but after I got Fired-for Having a little rage...Eh , the Office was Closing in on me anyway..I feel very Free now..Vincent Pastore--Put a Play on for My DAV Chapter..I do the Roll Call of Officers-He did not say Hello to me,when He Entered,,But When I Said-He was A Hollywood Legend-From the Supranos-Big PU**Y,he came Over and Put his Arm around me..but no-one took a picture..That was Our Christmas Party-DAV-Chapter 23 , Da Bronx-Second Largest DAV in Bronx or New York..something like that..Anyway -you know me-I like to Stay up late...but Do have Stuff to do Tomorrow..So , I am Going to Split now....God Bless you All and SEMPER FI FOREVER....FREEDOM IS EVERYTHING and LOVE IS MORE..ADIOS-

Trimmed the fruit trees ...

Man it's cold outside and cloudy with the wind chill factor makes it 5º ... Coffee by my side and a warm house I'll stay in today..
    By the way all Happy New Year to all..

Cloudy and 75 today ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    O351 out here in The Twilight Zone USofA having my first cup of Coffee in 2019...wanna give a shout out too All the Marines across the Pond~~~~~~~keep your Head and A$$ wired together Godspeed too Yah...Aye Aye Semper Fi

Man sake it still cold today now its' 30º with a wind chill of 17º.
    We have clear skies and lots of sunny sky..
    Take care everyone glad you survived the the New Years day parties, and football...

Thread Information